Fun Finds coupon book

mwood0612

Anyone every purchase the fun finds coupon book? What's the price and what kind of things are included?

We purchased on for $25 on our last B2B thinking we would get twice the mileage. Well we did except we developed tunnel vision and we spent so much time going to all the places just redeem our coupons we weren't able to take in all the other things in port and probably missed a lot.

I actually enjoy it, it's like an Adult Version of Trick or Treat. Some stores that are not in the book, see that you have it and give you stuff as well.

I like the Bags you get for free at Del Sol, the Necklace from Diamonds International, I always think I get my 25 dollars worth.

What does the necklace from Diamonds International look like? Is it worth the $25 alone?

Can't attest to that, but have fallen for the charm bracelet, "free" that you go to each shop to get a free charm. Packaged in air tight miny ziplocks. Looked great for couple of years, then when I finally took all out to put on the bracelet, yikes. I swear it was less than a month and the bracelet and all charms were discolored and ugly. I realize the whole deal is to hope you purchase other items in their shops. but, how would you know if anything else would be any different?

What does the necklace from Diamonds International look like? Is it worth the $25 alone?

Can't attest to that, but have fallen for the charm bracelet, "free" that you go to each shop to get a free charm. Packaged in air tight miny ziplocks. Looked great for couple of years, then when I finally took all out to put on the bracelet, yikes. I swear it was less than a month and the bracelet and all charms were discolored and ugly. I realize the whole deal is to hope you purchase other items in their shops. but, how would you know if anything else would be any different?

There is not much to it. Just a lot of cheap giveouts so stores can buy Carnival off...so you will go to their Recommended Stores. Another angle by Carnival!!

Mike

That's kind of what I was thinking it was! We did that on our very first cruise in 2002 in Nassau. I don't think I'll waste my money on that! Thanks for all of your comments!!!!