Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

I added mine to my payment information; but it doesn't deduct the amount when i hit submit payment. I do have a balance left, but that is for the second person in the cabin. Is there a trick?

First it asks for the payment amount. Put in the amount of the card.

Then skip down to entering a gift card number. Once you enter to use it it will show you the payment and your balance.

If you get an answer to this, I'll be surprised. Several people have asked the OP but no response.

No big secrets on finding deals. I am an airline mile/travel point junky. I follow travel blogs for the deals. The main forum I follow is boarding area dot com. The majority of my travel is free, but it does take a lot of time.

No big secrets on finding deals. I am an airline mile/travel point junky. I follow travel blogs for the deals. The main forum I follow is boarding area dot com. The majority of my travel is free, but it does take a lot of time.

I bet it is alot of work but good for you! ! Well I appreciate when you post about the deals. Thanks for doing so.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

If you get an answer to this, I'll be surprised. Several people have asked the OP but no response.

So if you have an ebay account, they will send you their ebay deals almost everyday, most of the time I really don't look at them. However, since finding out about this discount I have been checking them daily. You also need to have a paypal account established which is also needed for ebay purchases. Like today they have a Lowes giftcard advertised for 15% off a $100 card. You have to just check them on a daily basis, or whenever the email is sent. Brad's Deals also list the best deals of the day and if you sign up they send out their list everyday around noon EST. I was kind of leary purchasing gift cards from ebay, however simple transaction, and received them by email within 2 hours of purchase. They even posted positive feedback on my ebay account immediately. Good Luck to finding them!

So if you have an ebay account, they will send you their ebay deals almost everyday, most of the time I really don't look at them. However, since finding out about this discount I have been checking them daily. You also need to have a paypal account established which is also needed for ebay purchases. Like today they have a Lowes giftcard advertised for 15% off a $100 card. You have to just check them on a daily basis, or whenever the email is sent. Brad's Deals also list the best deals of the day and if you sign up they send out their list everyday around noon EST. I was kind of leary purchasing gift cards from ebay, however simple transaction, and received them by email within 2 hours of purchase. They even posted positive feedback on my ebay account immediately. Good Luck to finding them!

Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Another sale is live now.

C15LIMITEDTIME

Use that coupon code and save $15 off a $75 purchase.

I couldn't get it to work for $75 but it did for $100. Thanks!

Actually I don't think the $100 went through because I got an error. Tried again for $75 and it worked!!! Thanks again!!

Edited by firemanbobswife

I couldn't get it to work for $75 but it did for $100. Thanks!

Actually I don't think the $100 went through because I got an error. Tried again for $75 and it worked!!! Thanks again!!

Is this on Ebay? I don't even see a $75 card option.