Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

If anyone is having problems with applying the code refer to my video in post 218 of this thread. It gives step by step instructions on how to complete the purchase. If you want to do $25 + $50 add $25 to cart then go back and add $50 to cart then once both are in the cart proceed to checkout.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the information! A couple questions real quick (I hope these haven't been asked.. I scanned but didn't see)...

1. If I buy these, I can use them toward my final payment with carnival right? Even if I'm going through a travel agent? Or are these for "on ship" payments only?

2. When I click "paypal", my paypal account still says 75, even though ebay says 60. Is that normal?

Thanks for the information! A couple questions real quick (I hope these haven't been asked.. I scanned but didn't see)...

1. If I buy these, I can use them toward my final payment with carnival right? Even if I'm going through a travel agent? Or are these for "on ship" payments only?

2. When I click "paypal", my paypal account still says 75, even though ebay says 60. Is that normal?

Sorry it expired before you got to use it [emoji20]. For future though, yes you can use it towards final payment even if you book with TA and if you're all paid up you could use it on your cruise to pay onboard account.

PayPal should only be charging you $60. When you get your eBay confirmation email it will say $75 but PayPal should say only $60 will be charged.

Sorry it expired before you got to use it [emoji20]. For future though, yes you can use it towards final payment even if you book with TA and if you're all paid up you could use it on your cruise to pay onboard account.

PayPal should only be charging you $60. When you get your eBay confirmation email it will say $75 but PayPal should say only $60 will be charged.

Thanks so much for the answers! :) I didn't even know you could buy cards on ebay, so I'll definitely be looking for more deals. Hopefully I get the next one. :)

There's another eBay flash sale today - $15 off $75 purchase. This applies to almost all eBay items including Carnival Gift cards. To optimize the offer, you will need to add a $50 and a $25 gift card to your cart, them apply code when checking out. Otherwise, you could buy a $100 gift card with $15 off.

Here's the details:

- Valid until 2pm PT March 22 only

- Use code C15SPRING at checkout to discount $15

- Must use PayPal account

- One time use per PayPal account

Hope some of you who missed the last FLASH sale can participate in this.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to grab one. Curious to find out how you were notified of the sale? Is there an email or notification you signed up for?

Just applied the two cards purchased yesterday. The confirmation emails switched the numbers between the $25 card and the $50 card. So on the Carnival website if you put in the gift card number you may be surprised to see your $50 card is only worth $25 but then you will find the $25 card to be worth $50 !:)

I'm getting this error code: "We can't apply this code to your order."

Same here. Had them in my cart, applied the code, then a window came up saying the seller has revised the item. Now unable to enter the code...

Edited by Raxter54