Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

Well crap, my ebay and paypal are both locked because someone bought $60,000 worth of crap last night (and used my paypal to pay for about $30,000 before I caught it)

I would say that's more than Well Crap.. that's more like #@!@#$^&*^$

For whatever reason, my transaction is "pending" according to Paypal. Odds are it will get declined after the 5pm timeframe :mad:

Same thing happened to me, but I had called eBay and inquired and they said I could call back once is was released and they would reissue the discount code since it wasn't my fault. Truth is I had to spend 15 on the phone explaining it all for him to finally understand what I was talking about and told me to just wait awhile . . . . It's not even worth me calling back to get it straightened out. He said Paypal was reporting overload issue today and therefore it appears transaction went through on eBay end and completed but can be kicked out on Paypal end. Guess this $15 off $75 purchase is a hot commodity nowadays. Ebay did confirm there was nothing wrong with my eBay account or paypal account, just a paypal processing error and he was going to report it so they could fix it.

Mine says it just went through, deliver by April 7th (thursday). Which is good, we leave on our cruise the 10th!

April 7th? Did you choose email delivery? I had my $100 gift card emailed and it showed up within 30 min of my purchase ... And I printed it out.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well crap, my ebay and paypal are both locked because someone bought $60,000 worth of crap last night (and used my paypal to pay for about $30,000 before I caught it)

$60,000???!!!!!

For those who were successful, how long until you received the email with the actual gift card codes?

Got the email with the codes exactly 38 minutes after the transaction went through. I just used it again since folks were saying it worked twice. And it sure did!

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Well that's not boding well for mine then...its been several hours.

I ordered soon after the post with the code so maybe that's why. I ordered another over 30 minutes ago and it's not delivered yet. Like the previous poster said, it could be because of the higher volume.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

$60,000???!!!!!

Got the email with the codes exactly 38 minutes after the transaction went through. I just used it again since folks were saying it worked twice. And it sure did!

Not a typo, haha

They used up my buisness line of credit but left another $30,000 unpaid.

We buy them on eBay @ discount all the time.

Tip: go through southwest rapid rewards portal first & get extra SW points in addition to discount!

I did not know this!! So you dont have to use the SW credit card?? I always thought you had to use the sites credit card and so I never take advantage of these.

I had no trouble getting the cards last time. This time, I had a little trouble, but was able to get them. I thought I was being smart by creating a new ebay & PayPal account with my secondary email. I have been trying to snag another all day with no luck so I feel everyone's pain. Guess I should be happy with what I've gotten so far.

We buy them on eBay @ discount all the time.

Tip: go through southwest rapid rewards portal first & get extra SW points in addition to discount!

I went to Southwest but not sure where you go to get to Ebay? Would appreciate any help. Do you get Southwest points plus a discount on the gift card?

So, bought at 4pm...7:30 now and still no email.. received emails from paypal and ebay that transactions were good and went through. They must be swamped now... not 30 minute turn around anymore :)

I bought around that time also and havent gotten mine yet either. In the listing it says it could take up to 24hrs