Mini Bar drink list and prices on Eurodam?

SLOTheta

Hi,

I tried to search in this forum for what types of drinks are in the room mini bars and the pricing of such drinks. I wanted to see if they were like hotel mini bars that are highway robbery. Most people seem to clear out the bar and put their own stuff in. I like the convenience of a drink if I would like one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

THIS IS from 2013. I don't know what ship.

Thank you! It gives me an idea. The menu appears to have been dated 3/2010. My guess is prices have gone up.

If anyone is cruising soon, please snap a photo for me and the brands available in your fridge!

Thank you! It gives me an idea. The menu appears to have been dated 3/2010. My guess is prices have gone up.

If anyone is cruising soon, please snap a photo for me and the brands available in your fridge!

That is hubby, Crew News's Mini Bar list and he has not changed it because as of this past November on Oosterdam, the Mini Bar Price List was exactly the same.

Joanie

THIS IS from 2013. I don't know what ship.

I normally have the minibar items removed first thing to make room for my drinks, but after reviewing this list and applying my 4 Star discount, I may have to rethink this approach as the drinks are now less than bar prices onboard, plus I do not have to leave the cabin!

Where did you get that date? The link says ..com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Minibar-Menu.pdf.

2013 is when he uploaded it. This past November he was going to scan the Mini Bar Price List when he discovered it was the same. So he just left the original. As noted, it, the Mini Bar List is dated 2010.

Joanie

Where did you get that date? The link says ..com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Minibar-Menu.pdf.

The date is coded at the bottom of the sheet. It's a print code that used to keep track of last update. I work in consulting and use a lot of print shops for our communications. Photo may have been taken and uploaded in 2013, but their last print update was 2010. Good to know they haven't increase prices in 6 years!

9d020326e3414be6113f8c6edd43b00e.jpg

The date is coded at the bottom of the sheet. It's a print code that used to keep track of last update. I work in consulting and use a lot of print shops for our communications. Photo may have been taken and uploaded in 2013, but their last print update was 2010. Good to know they haven't increase prices in 6 years!

Don't give them any ideas!

I will be scanning the latest Minibar Menu next month on the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Thanks! The prices look fairly good. I could see myself grabbing a drink or two! I would clear out all the non-Alcoholic drinks and keep the booze!

Can you also snap a photo of the contents of the mini bar? I'd like to see the brand available.

Don't give them any ideas!

Haha. Yes. Let's hope they don't raise the prices. It's more than they are comparable to drinks available on board, which is surprising. Pricing seems high for 2010, appropriate for today!

Thanks! The prices look fairly good. I could see myself grabbing a drink or two! I would clear out all the non-Alcoholic drinks and keep the booze!

Can you also snap a photo of the contents of the mini bar? I'd like to see the brand available.

Here is a link to my photo review of the Oosterdam from November 2015. Pictures of the minibar contents are near the bottom:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/On-Board.pdf

I will be taking more photos next month.

Here is a link to my photo review of the Oosterdam from November 2015. Pictures of the minibar contents are near the bottom:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/On-Board.pdf

I will be taking more photos next month.

Thank you! Great photos!