baltimore port walk

educator

How long is the walk from the parking lot to the pier in Baltimore? Will it be difficult for an elderly person?

You will be able to drop them off right outside the building. The walk from the lot to the building is a few hundred feet.

if you google map the port you will see how close it is.

Baltimore's port/parking lot is one of the easiest to use that I have encountered.

Just one word of warning if arriving at the port on I-95. Observe the speed limit signs for that ramp coming off the Interstate. An officer of the law has been observed parked close to the bottom of the ramp.

You cannot walk there from the port. it will require transporation i.e. cab etc.

??

UM, from the parking lot at Cruise Maryland to the terminal?

Of COURSE you can walk....:eek::confused:

Not sure why you would say that you cannot.....

The parking lot is next to the pier...now if you're in the far lot, there is a shuttle, you can also drop off your people and bags, then go loop around and park..

??

UM, from the parking lot at Cruise Maryland to the terminal?

Of COURSE you can walk....:eek::confused:

Not sure why you would say that you cannot.....

The parking lot is next to the pier...now if you're in the far lot, there is a shuttle, you can also drop off your people and bags, then go loop around and park..

yup i really blew this one. I read pier but was thinking of the inner harbor for some stupid reason and thinking no you cannot walk from the parking lot to the inner harbor. dont know why i was thinking that folks. It is really easy to park and walk in. The cruise port in Baltimore is awesomely easy.

yup i really blew this one. I read pier but was thinking of the inner harbor for some stupid reason and thinking no you cannot walk from the parking lot to the inner harbor. dont know why i was thinking that folks. It is really easy to park and walk in. The cruise port in Baltimore is awesomely easy.

Lol...

there is this new beverage, called coffee ..... ;)