Flights into San Juan

JABrown104

The only time I think it would possibly be cheaper would be during Hurricane Season… otherwise, prices will fluctuate just like they do to anywhere. It's the law of supply and demand. If anyone truly knew the cheapest time to buy anything, it would quickly become not so cheap…

You just have to pick a time and then buy the flights and stop looking at prices- it will only drive you crazy

• 3 weeks later...

We booked with Carnival leaving on Sept 11 and we're flying to San Juan from South Carolina with Spirit. You get what you pay for. We've flown with them in the past and it's cheap but you have to pay for everything extra..including luggage. We usually only check one bag between my husband and I and carry a backpack each on board. We always pack light for cruising. We paid around $430 for both of us round trip.

Today we purchased air tickets for mid Feb 2017 to San Juan. Right at $930 for both of us round trip. Good flt times/schedule, St. Louis to San Juan. We live in mid Illinois. In Feb of 2016 we paid about $850 round trip to Ft Lauderdale. To us today's purchase was a good deal as we have a decent pre-cruise motel (much cheaper than Ft. Lauderdale) and we will get to leave from a new port! Hope this helps?

Just booked flights for this summer for my family of 3 from buffalo New York- paid 440pp- and we are flying in the day before (Friday) and coming home on a (Monday) I was driving myself crazy check 10 times a day on different airline- I will say this we actually booked w air2sea and it was cheaper then booking with American Airlines direct- plus if you book as a package deal with the cruise line at least w RC your cruise trace protection is also covering your flights