Travel between Port Canaveral and Miami

drmom423

I posted this on FB but thought I would ask here as well. I am on the Magic which returns to Port Canaveral on May 21. I want to book another cruise out of Miami that leaves on May 21 as well. I found a shuttle that goes between Port Canaveral and Miami (link below). Has anyone ever done this before or traveled between these two ports for a same day cruise? What transportation did you use? Thanks in advance for any info!

http://www.floridashuttletransportation.com/index.php?option=com_taxi&view=service&disp=32&ari=13

I posted this on FB but thought I would ask here as well. I am on the Magic which returns to Port Canaveral on May 21. I want to book another cruise out of Miami that leaves on May 21 as well. I found a shuttle that goes between Port Canaveral and Miami (link below). Has anyone ever done this before or traveled between these two ports for a same day cruise? What transportation did you use? Thanks in advance for any info!

http://www.floridashuttletransportation.com/index.php?option=com_taxi&view=service&disp=32&ari=13

Carnival doesn't own Florida Shuttle Transportation. Look around here on the Florida Departures Board for lots of good information.

We always use Quality Limo Services (QLS) and have never had any problems. We will use them next year again doing a b2b from the vista to the conquest.

QLS will make the approx. 200+ mile trip between Port Canaveral and Miami? :confused:

I believe you are talking about between Port Everglades (near FLL) and Miami.