Unlimited Beverage Package/how many drinks

funtosun

If you are both standing there you can order two drinks. More than likely they will only take 1 sea pass card to scan. Sometimes the bartender would take both of them and scan them If you go up to the bar by yourself take both sea pass cards and you can get two drinks. This is how it worked on the Star. We were never without a drink and never had to sign any slips.

So if I take mine and my mothers cards up to the bar will I be able to collect a drink for her as well as myself? Cos she can't carry a drink from the bar to a seat. She shakes and would have it EVERYWHERE!

So if I take mine and my mothers cards up to the bar will I be able to collect a drink for her as well as myself? Cos she can't carry a drink from the bar to a seat. She shakes and would have it EVERYWHERE!

Yes.

I had the same experience on both Breakaway and Gem. As long as I had both cards, they would allow me to get two drinks. I assume they just require both cards, even if they dont scan them, to make sure you arent getting a drink for someone who doesnt have the package.

Terry

After the first day, I never had to take more than 1 card with me when ordering 2 drinks on the UBP. As long as the number of drinks did not exceed the number of people in my cabin with the package, it didn't seem to be an issue. When we were dining in the MDR, the waiter would only require 1 card per cabin to ring up the drinks.

We were on the Escape and it varied by bartender. Sometimes I would be able to get two drinks (one for the wife and one for me) with just my card, sometimes they would ask for two cards, and sometimes they would only give me two drinks if she was standing with me.

Does unlimited beverage package include specialty coffees, shakes or is it just alcohol?

it does not include bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, or specialty coffee (unless you add alcohol to the coffee - a nifty trick I learned on the Jade).

It DOES cover sodas and alcohol

It all depends on what ship and what servers you have.

I was on the Epic and the getaway last year and they policed the drink package like lunatics.

If you had half a drink left..they would not let you order one.

But the last 2 ships, the star and spirit..they were VERY easygoing.

you could order 3 drinks with one card and they were fine.

it does not include bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, or specialty coffee (unless you add alcohol to the coffee - a nifty trick I learned on the Jade).

It DOES cover sodas and alcohol

Specialty coffee's mentioned in the exclusions are things such as Cafe Mocha etc. You can always get drinks that are made with coffee as part of the package. That's why there is a coffee machine in most/all bars. Mexican coffee, Baily's and coffee etc are always part of the package.

given that circumstance, I would say absolutely that would be allowed, once the bartenders get to know who is together on the package, they never had a problem with one of us getting drinks for the group.

also just about every bar has a waiter or waitress that you can order from when in the seats