FLL Restaurant Recommendations

douknowme

Hello. Will be leaving out of FLL to cruise on Allure in August. Flying in the day before and looking for a great restaurant to try for dinner. Any recommendations? Thx in advance.

If you give us some idea of cuisine, budget, ambiance, etc. that you want, it will help us make recommendations. You can also check out reviews on TripAdvisor.

If you give us some idea of cuisine, budget, ambiance, etc. that you want, it will help us make recommendations. You can also check out reviews on TripAdvisor.

Hi capriccio. We live in Las Vegas so when we visit a city close to the ocean, we love to get seafood. Budget's not an issue. We will have our 7 year old with us. Not looking for chain restaurants as we love to try local places.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So many types and choices. What do you want? Seafood, view, casual, fancier....

Where are you staying?

Hi eandj. We love seafood so want to focus on that. A view would be great. Because we are traveling from Las Vegas, looking more for a casual atmosphere. We are staying at the Embassy Suites.

With a child, 15th St. Fisheries downstairs along the intracoastal might be fun.

We like Coconuts and the very casual Bahia Cabana.

Most restaurants do serve seafood.;)

Hi eandj. Thx for the recommendations. Coconuts seems to be a popular choice.

Yes most restaurants do serve seafood but not GOOD seafood[emoji4] I inadvertently left out that important clarifier!!!!!

With a child in tow I'm going to second eandj's recommendations. Both 15th St Fisheries and Coconuts are on the intracoastal so they have lovely and interesting views. From 15th St Fisheries you will see more yacht traffic and at certain hours (it may be on their website) they feed the tarpon which kids and adults enjoy. That being said, Coconuts is one of my favorite Fort Lauderdale restaurants (I think the seafood is better) and when seated dockside I've frequently seen tarpon.

Edited by capriccio

With a child in tow I'm going to second eandj's recommendations. Both 15th St Fisheries and Coconuts are on the intracoastal so they have lovely and interesting views. From 15th St Fisheries you will see more yacht traffic and at certain hours (it may be on their website) they feed the tarpon which kids and adults enjoy. That being said, Coconuts is one of my favorite Fort Lauderdale restaurants (I think the seafood is better) and when seated dockside I've frequently seen tarpon.

Hi capriccio. Thanks for your input. I believe our choice is ...... Coconuts!!!!![emoji4][emoji106]🏾