24 Hours Coffee and Pastries Availability

born-to-cruise

My first with Celebrity Solstice and will be on-board soon on an 18 nights journey from Sydney to Honolulu. RCI big ships has Promenade Cafe on Promenade Deck that serves cafe and pastries all day-24 hours. Wonder is something similar in Solstice. If it does where is it located? Thank you so much.......

Born-to-Cruise

Past Cruises

12 RCI and 3 Carnival

(:)funds permitting, always looking forward to great cruises :))

Edited by born-to-cruise
notification request

My first with Celebrity Solstice and will be on-board soon on an 18 nights journey from Sydney to Honolulu. RCI big ships has Promenade Cafe on Promenade Deck that serves cafe and pastries all day-24 hours. Wonder is something similar in Solstice. If it does where is it located? Thank you so much.......

Born-to-Cruise

Past Cruises

12 RCI and 3 Carnival

You should be able to get coffee 24 hours a day in the buffet, as they keep a full pot at all times . You will just have to search for the station that has one.

Pastries no, at least I have never seen them. Cafe al bachio opens at 7 AM most days for pastries.

The cafe mentioned above will wrap some pastries or cookies for you that you can bring back to your cabin. I have done this on other S class ships, so I assume they would do the same on the Solstice.

Born-to-Cruise

Past Cruises

12 RCI and 3 Carnival

I prefer the Celebrity ships when it comes to this. The promenade café never seemed to be where I wanted to spend a little time over a "container" of coffee.

I like the Celebrity Oceanview café ( 24 hours for coffee/tea) and in most weather you can take your cup of coffee, just walk a few feet and enjoy watching the wake or the stars at a nice outside table. I'd visit the buffet before it closed for a plate of goodies and keep them in my room if I wanted something to go with my coffee or just wait for the early morning breakfast roll out.

OMO

bosco

Edited by boscobeans

Born-to-Cruise

Past Cruises

12 RCI and 3 Carnival

Good Lord! Can you not survive overnight without pastries?

Good Lord! Can you not survive overnight without pastries?

Having been on several Royal Caribbean ships, including three Oasis and the Allure, I can tell you the 24 hour Promenade Cafe was very much appreciated. In addition to pastries and cookies, fresh fruit and little andwiches were offered. DH and I always had early seating for dinner. It was nice to be able to get a late night snack after a late show or an evening at a club before retiring for the night - usually well after midnight. I require little sleep,and would usually be up again by 6:30 am. Stopping at the cafe for coffee and a muffin or a banana first thing in the morning before I walked a mile or two on the track was appreciated.