Vibe Beach Club passes for the DAY only...

Teends

Does anyone know how to get the ONE DAY ONLY Vibe Beach Club passes? I have read that getting them for the week is tricky and is done on embarkation day at some club or something but what about getting a couple passes for just a single day, how does that work???

How sure of this are you? I keep reading about these days passes on reviews from Escape...

99% sure. They are extremely popular and always sell out, making day passes impossible to sell. Where did you read about day passes on the Escape? I've never seen that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

99% sure. They are extremely popular and always sell out, making day passes impossible to sell. Where did you read about day passes on the Escape? I've never seen that.

Here's a link to the most recent review I read that mentions it. You'll find the line I am pasting below in the 2nd to last paragraph of the review by the way:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=521727

"We knew we made the right decision going for the Vibe. Trust me it is SO worth it. They even have day passes if you do not want to get it for the entire week."

Here's a link to the most recent review I read that mentions it. You'll find the line I am pasting below in the 2nd to last paragraph of the review by the way:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=521727

"We knew we made the right decision going for the Vibe. Trust me it is SO worth it. They even have day passes if you do not want to get it for the entire week."

Perhaps they are mistaken, or that's only the case if they don't sell out entirely, OR that's a brand new thing because I've never heard anyone else mention that. NCL really needs to do a better job clarifying things...

Perhaps they are mistaken, or that's only the case if they don't sell out entirely, OR that's a brand new thing because I've never heard anyone else mention that. NCL really needs to do a better job clarifying things...

Yeah, NCL does seem a bit slow or sometimes just neglectful on getting out information at times don't they?

Very interesting, as I follow the boards daily and try and keep up with the weekly Vibe, UBP, SDP, etc.

Makes sense though if people aren't using their vibe passes.

Would be nice to hear from someone who knows for 100% what the story is with these things