Royal Babies and Tots Nursery

Argana

My son's birthday is on April 4, and he will be turning 3. He is not 100% potty-trained yet, although we keep trying diligently.

We are cruising on April 18, and The Royal Babies and Tots Nursery says it is for ages 6 to 36 months, and can have children in diapers. Would my son be considered 36 months in their book? It technically is still within the same month he is 36 months...but I am not sure if anyone has had this situation before, or can offer their thoughts.

Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic....As soon as you board go to the nursery and sign him up....you have a very good chance of having no problem with his age. I would consider him 36 months..but the staff will decide and may take into consideration other factors...like how many 3 and under are on your cruise.

We have used the nursery on Radiance twice with grand children (just under 3 yrs old)...and I can tell you the staff in there is amazing.

Edited by Ashland

Welcome to Cruise Critic....As soon as you board go to the nursery and sign him up....you have a very good chance of having no problem with his age. I would consider him 36 months..but the staff will decide and may take into consideration other factors...like how many 3 and under are on your cruise.

We have used the nursery on Radiance twice with grand children (just under 3 yrs old)...and I can tell you the staff in there is amazing.

Thanks! I will be sure to head there first thing after getting on board! I hope they accept him in. I don't plan to leave him there a lot, but would like some peaceful dinners. :D