Cruising Documents Question

When I log onto Carnival's website, under "My Cruise Details" it shows all my information including my room number, but when I try to print my cruise documents, wherever the room number should be, it says, "TBA." I am still 50 days out from our cruise, if that makes a difference.

I did call my TA and she didn't see any problems, but I am wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

When I log onto Carnival's website, under "My Cruise Details" it shows all my information including my room number, but when I try to print my cruise documents, wherever the room number should be, it says, "TBA." I am still 50 days out from our cruise, if that makes a difference.

I did call my TA and she didn't see any problems, but I am wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

Did you book where Carnival selects your room? Whoops, a minute late I guess.

Edited by WindsorFred

Maybe your TA booked you as a group booking, we are booked in group booking and even though we have selected our room it still says tba in the documents

If my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time.

If you are part of a group booking, that is why. I went through this last year, and had to call Carnival to find out why everything said "TBA" when I choose my room. It will continue to say TBA until Carnival releases the whole booking, and they won't do so until everyone is paid in full. And even then, it takes them a little while after the final payment date to release the group booking. So just keep checking, and eventually you will see your room number on your documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Your ta should have been able to tell you what the problem is. Either they did not want to tell you, or you need a new ta if they didn't know.

You should not have to be coming to a cruise board to find things out that your ta should be explaining to you.

In fact, I would be on the phone questioning the ta about now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Your ta should have been able to tell you what the problem is. Either they did not want to tell you, or you need a new ta if they didn't know.

You should not have to be coming to a cruise board to find things out that your ta should be explaining to you.

In fact, I would be on the phone questioning the ta about now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You're right, I shouldn't have to come to the cruise board for answers, but I am glad that I can. My TA has turned out to be useless, but I am stuck with her for this cruise. I will definitely find another one for the next cruise or go directly through Carnival.

Thank you to those who have tried to help. You have eased my mind quite a bit.

Should have your cabin number no matter how you booked. Booked many Group cruises and our cabin is always there.

Should have your cabin number no matter how you booked. Booked many Group cruises and our cabin is always there.

It's there when you look at your booking online through My Cruise Manager, but when you try to print out your documents, it's listed as "TBA" until the whole booking is released by Carnival. I went through this last year with my cruise.