Moved from our corner aft!

Exactly. We have been wanting an aft cabin for a while, but we usually don't book far enough in advance. We have a b2b next April and booked jr suites since the aft cabins were sold out. An aft balcony cabin became available so we jumped at the chance to have the aft and gave up the jr suite. I would much rather have the aft balcony than more room. Now if we could just get an aft cabin on the 18 day part of the b2b.

I am very happy that she persisted and got the afternoon cabin. I personally don't think RC helped her very much. After finding out that she was more interested in the aft cabin than the "upgrade" they should have tried themselves to see if the other aft people would be interested in the upgrade. They should have done that instead of her having to waste her time. RC recieves a BIG FAIL in my opinion.

I have to admit, it has left a bit of a bad taste. I know some people don't care that much about what cabin they get, but to some it is very important, which is why we book so far out. If it really is a maintenance issue, I don't guess there is too much they could do. I do think they should have at least called instead of sending an email. I think I will be stressing about this for future cruises now! Kinda defeats the purpose of a cruise!

Sweet. Very good idea on your part. I am surprised they would ask them but glad its resolved to your satifaction.

My curiousity would get the best of me and I'd be over where the other cabin is just to see if it was occupied.

Bill

I'm a problem solver! My curiosity will get the best of me as well. I'm 99% sure someone will be in that cabin. I do like to meet new people on a cruise. ;)

Wow, you really think outside of the box! Nice!

Well, none of us thought of it, either. :)

Maybe now the employees involved in this case will start doing that in the future.

(since I've so far had 1700 and 1864 on Freedom, a chosen panoramic OV room on Vision, and we'll be in 7688 on Adventure...*very specific* staterooms are important to me! so I was having a small panic attack for the OP!)

And I was having a large panic attack!:eek:

We were on Adventure last December in 7388. Great cruise! You are gonna love it. Enjoy!

On our Oasis TA after dry dock many construction workers were on board-1000- and they occupied cabins. Many cabins were by the construction areas as we saw them on their decks which were by the new Aft cabins being built. They were dressed in construction clothes not flip flops and shorts etc.:D

Thanks for that tidbit of info although I don't know what that has to do with anything.:)

Bill