Red bull

Do bars on Oasis of the Seas actually even have Red Bull stocked? Im considering getting the Ultimate drink package if they do. Thanks in advance!

They do, regular and sugar-free.

They definitely had Red Bull. The Premium and Ultimate packages will cover drinks using Red Bull as a mixer.

If you want a can of Red Bull, then there's a question about that. Some say cannot get it at all. Some say they can get a can with the Premium package. Some say they can get it only with the Ultimate package.

Thank you both so much for the quick replies! I was considering bringing it on the ship as luggage but if I can avoid that all the better!

You can buy it in virtually every port. (I know, because I have done it ;))

Bahamas, St Thomas and St Maartin

In St. Maarten, several places along the city beach have it. The little French ice cream and macaroon place next to The Candy Man. The little general store up the alley from there that fronts on the main street. The little shop near the scuba diving shops when you are walking in.

In St.Thomas, several grocery type stores in both Havensight and Crown Bay. In Crown Bay, at the nearby Marina Shops at their VERY nice grocery store. In Charlotte Amalie, several places including the Riise Mall.

Nassau, many little grocery stores along the waterfront and Bay Street.

Seriously, it's all over. :D

Also in St.Maarten: When you are walking in, go just past where the path curves into town, and across the street is a large grocery store. They have it, too. Take cash. They are not very nice there.

Edited by Merion_Mom