dollor safari bus route map

aprilsp88

We used it in January to go from Crown Point through downtown to Coki Beach then back again. It is a fairly easy walk out to the main road. Since they drive on the left side of the road you will need to cross the street--I think there is a bus shelter or at least a bus stop sign. Look around as you leave so you will know where to get off on your way back. If you are just going to town it is $1, $2 if you go farther.

From Crown Point, you will go directly through town, then go by the hospital, the Tutu Park Mall, then around the Northeast corner past Coki Beach, Sapphire Beach, and Red Hook before turning back toward the Mall and back through town before heading to Crown Point. The route is always in one direction so to get from Red Hook to Coki Beach, for example, you would have to go back to the Mall and transfer to another bus if you don't want to do the whole figure 8.

Thanks for the description. I mapped each point on map, I see a q, not 8, but I got your point.

How often does the bus run? Every 30 min or less?

Thanks again!

We used it in January to go from Crown Point through downtown to Coki Beach then back again. It is a fairly easy walk out to the main road. Since they drive on the left side of the road you will need to cross the street--I think there is a bus shelter or at least a bus stop sign. Look around as you leave so you will know where to get off on your way back. If you are just going to town it is $1, $2 if you go farther.

From Crown Point, you will go directly through town, then go by the hospital, the Tutu Park Mall, then around the Northeast corner past Coki Beach, Sapphire Beach, and Red Hook before turning back toward the Mall and back through town before heading to Crown Point. The route is always in one direction so to get from Red Hook to Coki Beach, for example, you would have to go back to the Mall and transfer to another bus if you don't want to do the whole figure 8.

• 5 months later...

knot: I don't have a map, but you really don't need one. If you go out the gate at Crown Bay and turn right, stay on that sidewalk all the way to town. You will have to cross a couple of side streets but stay on that side until you see the town area. Easy peasy. :D

Edited by O2B@Cagain

knot: I don't have a map, but you really don't need one. If you go out the gate at Crown Bay and turn right, stay on that sidewalk all the way to town. You will have to cross a couple of side streets but stay on that side until you see the town area. Easy peasy. :D

Thanks!