Haven lobster night

3shar

Does anyone know that has been on the Getaway in the Haven recently if there is a set night for lobster? I am going to book our specialty restaraunt and don't want to book on that night (: Also does anyone know how i go about booking specialty restaurant? Is it online or do i have to call?

Was on Breakaway a couple of weeks ago and the new menus were in effect. They should also be in effect on Getaway, but I can't guarantee that. However, the new menus have lobster tail as part of surf and turf (included half of the lobster actually) and 1 1/2 lb lobster available every night. The specialty restaurants also had a lobster entrée. The tail in the Haven was some of the best lobster we have had ever. The lobster entrée in Le Bistro was not good at all. You can wait until you are on board and use the concierge to make your reservation for specialty restaurants.

Edited by gizfish

Was on Breakaway a couple of weeks ago and the new menus were in effect. They should also be in effect on Getaway, but I can't guarantee that. However, the new menus have lobster tail as part of surf and turf (included half of the lobster actually) and 1 1/2 lb lobster available every night. The specialty restaurants also had a lobster entrée. The tail in the Haven was some of the best lobster we have had ever. The lobster entrée in Le Bistro was not good at all. You can wait until you are on board and use the concierge to make your reservation for specialty restaurants.

Are those up charge items in the haven restaurant or are they included?

Does anyone know that has been on the Getaway in the Haven recently if there is a set night for lobster? I am going to book our specialty restaraunt and don't want to book on that night (: Also does anyone know how i go about booking specialty restaurant? Is it online or do i have to call?

there is no lobster night in the haven . last time we were on the breakaway we asked the server and we got lobster from cagney's menu

2- go to Myncl click on "explore and plan" ,click on "dining" and select your restaurant,I think booking can be done 90 days for regular reservation and 100 days for haven before your cruise

there is no lobster night in the haven . last time we were on the breakaway we asked the server and we got lobster from cagney's menu

2- go to Myncl click on "explore and plan" ,click on "dining" and select your restaurant,I think booking can be done 90 days for regular reservation and 100 days for haven before your cruise

May I ask when you were last onboard? I say this because the concierge told me last week it was available nightly!

Thats great info....Thanks!

so i just pre booked the reservations. Unfortunately 1 day in to when we can book and the times were limited to 6:30. Has anyone else run into this? I will try to see when on board if concierge can get them adjusted a little since we like to eat a little later on vacation.

That is no longer true - with the new menus. Here are the menus that were on the Escape in February.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

so i just pre booked the reservations. Unfortunately 1 day in to when we can book and the times were limited to 6:30. Has anyone else run into this? I will try to see when on board if concierge can get them adjusted a little since we like to eat a little later on vacation.

We had trouble with some dinner times too - crappy choices. :cool: But we booked whatever was the closest to what we wanted and then got it fixed once on board.

Jose can make your reservations for the specialty reservations. Also if you want a lobster for Breakfast, yes Jose can take care of you! Bon Appetite!

The concierge will most likely be able to get you exactly what you want. The concierge and pretty much all the Haven staff do not know the word "no."

The concierge will most likely be able to get you exactly what you want. The concierge and pretty much all the Haven staff do not know the word "no."

While that is generally true, dining reservations especially later during the cruise are something that even concierge has to answer "no" in increasing amounts.

That being said, one can just fine alter their reservations soon after embarkation - even without concierge. Also most speciality restaurants always have tables for walk-ins so one should be able to eat where they want is they are a but flexible with the time.

People make a whole lot of unnecessary noise about the claimed difficulties with speciality dining nowadays. ;)

I will say that the whole lobster in the Haven was excellent (4 weeks ago)! I am not a fan of lobster tail, as they just don't taste right to me. I got the surf and turf the first night in Cagney's and couldn't eat the lobster tail. It was overcooked and tasteless.