Bottomless Bubbles - Shakes

MJF0507

So while reading about the Drink programs (Bottomless and Cheers), it lists soda and juice for the non alcohol program, but doesn't mention non alcoholic frozen drinks and milkshakes.

My obtuse question(s):

1. Is the Cheers program the only one that includes the non alcoholic frozen drinks and milkshakes?

2. If number 1 is true, how does my underage child get those items (besides buying them individually)?

3. What am I missing?

4. Never mind my kid, what do you do if you don't want to buy the alcohol package but want the frozen non alcohol drinks?

:cool:

My obtuse question(s):

1. Is the Cheers program the only one that includes the non alcoholic frozen drinks and milkshakes?

yes

2. If number 1 is true, how does my underage child get those items (besides buying them individually)?

no other way

3. What am I missing?

nothing that I see

4. Never mind my kid, what do you do if you don't want to buy the alcohol package but want the frozen non alcohol drinks?

buy them individually is the only way

My obtuse question(s):

no other way

3. What am I missing?

nothing that I see

Why does Carnival hate me, errr I mean my child? LOL

Edited by MJF0507

So while reading about the Drink programs (Bottomless and Cheers), it lists soda and juice for the non alcohol program, but doesn't mention non alcoholic frozen drinks and milkshakes.

My obtuse question(s):

3. What am I missing?

:cool:

You are not missing anything.

DH and I do not drink alcohol but we do love those virgin frozen drinks! We also like bottled water, and specialty coffee drinks. These are expensive to buy individually for 2 people on a week or longer cruise. I would like to see an enhanced Bottomless Bubbles program myself! Our upcoming December cruise is our first with Carnival, 4th cruise altogether. I bought the Bottomless Bubbles program for us and some water for the room so far. Next year, I might just look for a better beverage package elsewhere. :p

If I spend a $100.00 per day of Cheers, my kid would get a few free shakes.

Agreed. I plan on taking a few sips then passing in onto my kid.I have 2 kids so a couple of shakes a day sounds good. The shakes, vitamin water, and coffee make it worth it. I cant see myself drinking more than 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks per day.

Agreed. I plan on taking a few sips then passing in onto my kid.I have 2 kids so a couple of shakes a day sounds good. The shakes, vitamin water, and coffee make it worth it. I cant see myself drinking more than 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks per day.

This is why carnival will either cancel the cheers enhancement or raise the price quite a bit shortly. I just wish they would monitor the no sharing policy to stop people from cheating the system, instead of raising the price of the program for everyone.

I mentioned to JH that we need an improved bubbles that includes all soda, drinks, bottled drinks, milkshakes and virgin drinks. He said something was in the works. Hopefully it comes out soon.

Yes When we returned from our Princess cruise last September I questioned John about why can't Carnival do what Princess was doing? That is virgin drinks, soda, milk shakes and ice cream virgin drinks. And they do it all for $8.05 a day per person including tip.

He told me the same think. He was talking to the Beards about it. 3 months later they added it to their high priced alcohol package. Nothing for the bottomless bubble package.

What a rip off.

Edited by deborahjo

This is why carnival will either cancel the cheers enhancement or raise the price quite a bit shortly. I just wish they would monitor the no sharing policy to stop people from cheating the system, instead of raising the price of the program for everyone.

Yeah there is a lot of posts on this website were cruisers suggest lying (usually when someone cannot make it) and cheating (such as this thread and other smuggling threads). Then they wonder why Carnival has the reputation it does. Must be those other people!

Yeah there is a lot of posts on this website were cruisers suggest lying (usually when someone cannot make it) and cheating (such as this thread and other smuggling threads). Then they wonder why Carnival has the reputation it does. Must be those other people!

+1

People think CCL got the "Walmart of the Seas" name because of the ships. They got it because of the type of cruisers that sail the ships.

I would totally like to see milkshakes, virgins n coffee drinks added to bottomless bubbles. I don't drink alcoholso it would be greatly appreciated. I agree I liked Princess' beverage package but it included more than sodas.

I can see them doing something like this and making everyone in the cabin who does not have the cheers program must do it. Along with that I can see something like 10 max .

If they leave it wide open, I can see rampant sharing

they probably can do something like this for $25 or $30 per day.