Wine tastings on Britannua

Does anyone know if they do wine tasting sessions on Britannia?

Yes they do and very good. Held in the Glasshouse and they match the wine to food so you can understand why wines are matched to types of food. Only thing is that I think they will only do it on longer cruises with plenty of sea days. BTY I am not talking of the evening meal with wine event, which is also excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do they do these on Ventura? The last time I was on the Ramblas was there rather than the Glass House, looking forward to trying it out.

The evening meal sound interesting Dai, do they advertise this onboard as I have not seen on the personaliser (or maybe sold out already).

Do they do these on Ventura? The last time I was on the Ramblas was there rather than the Glass House, looking forward to trying it out.

The evening meal sound interesting Dai, do they advertise this onboard as I have not seen on the personaliser (or maybe sold out already).

The dinner is sold in the glass house. Go there on the first day and ask about it.

We did the wine tasting as well on Ventura. But as I said before it needs to be a long cruise for the wine tasting. Not sure about the meal with wine.

The dinner is sold in the glass house. Go there on the first day and ask about it.

We did the wine tasting as well on Ventura. But as I said before it needs to be a long cruise for the wine tasting. Not sure about the meal with wine.

Brilliant, thanks. We will ask when we get onboard.

Brilliant, thanks. We will ask when we get onboard.

If it anything like the glasshouse on Britannia, they have no need to advertise the dinner. If they did, they would be turning away lots of people because it is only one or two nights per cruise, limited numbers and very popular. I can only repeat the advice to book as early as you can. From memory, it is £30:00 per head including wine and worth every penny, even though there is no / little choice of menu.