Carnival Conquest - Picture Review - 6 Day - Grand Turk, Amber Cove, Half Moon Cay

new2boating

Wow! Really impressed by your action shots at Ocean World! They could have been used in a brochure. What type of camera do you use? We are usually taking pics with our phone:eek: but I could look into getting a camera:D!

Thanks for posting!

Thanks very much for the compliments. The camera is an older one; probably time for an upgrade. The camera is a Nikon D7000. Thanks again for viewing the blog and leaving comment here.

Thank you! I am sending this to my BIL since I booked a 5 day on the Conquest (wish they had this itinerary for our dates) and we stop at Grand Turk, HMC, and Nassau with only one sea day. This will be BILs and his little girl's first cruise so I think he will love the pictures you have here.

My DD 6 loves the camps and I can hardly ever get her out of there :) and by the end of the cruise we have a bed full of stuffed animals collected on ship and off too

Were both of the Sea Days the Formal Night, or whatever they call it? What was on the breakfast? Was it worth it for adults?

Thanks. We do this trip on April 24th.

Yes, both formal nights were on the days at sea. The Dr. Seuss breakfast was normal restaurant type breakfast, only $5 a person so yeah I would say it was worth it if you have kids. Without Samantha we would not have done it.

OMG the pic with the grandparents sleeping in the car but your daughter wide awake are sooo funny. Typical child full of energy and the adults are DONE!!

Your daughter is so cute in the pics. She is just so happy and posing.

Thanks so much!

Thank you! I am sending this to my BIL since I booked a 5 day on the Conquest (wish they had this itinerary for our dates) and we stop at Grand Turk, HMC, and Nassau with only one sea day. This will be BILs and his little girl's first cruise so I think he will love the pictures you have here.

My DD 6 loves the camps and I can hardly ever get her out of there :) and by the end of the cruise we have a bed full of stuffed animals collected on ship and off too

Funny how quick they add up; have a great cruise!

Day 6 - Half Moon Cay - last day and last review post....hope you have enjoyed the review.

On computer click on first picture and then use arrow keys to go through pictures.

http://www.samanthaharperriley.blogspot.com/2016/04/spring-break-cruise-day-6-half-moon-cay.html

thanks so much for an awesome review. we will be doing this itinerary in October and its so much fun to look at the pictures and dream the next 6 months away.... you are so blessed to be able to cruise with parents....I have one quick question please...the yellow float mats..are they able to be rented or are they just for the cabanas? Thanks much

thanks so much for an awesome review. we will be doing this itinerary in October and its so much fun to look at the pictures and dream the next 6 months away.... you are so blessed to be able to cruise with parents....I have one quick question please...the yellow float mats..are they able to be rented or are they just for the cabanas? Thanks much

The yellow ones come with the cabana's but there is a hut right past the pirate ship that rents out floats (think they were blue). It is where you will see sail boats and paddle boats. Have a great cruise, wish we were still there. Especially now that I am done getting to look at tomorrow's pictures.

It was and absolutely awesome review and well planned perfect paced family beach/cruise vacation. I loved your table area and the freshened decor of the ship...always like the theme of that one...and the sunflower!!! You surely have one in sear Samantha.

My dream is to be the auntie that gets some of my group to do one like this!!

It was and absolutely awesome review and well planned perfect paced family beach/cruise vacation. I loved your table area and the freshened decor of the ship...always like the theme of that one...and the sunflower!!! You surely have one in sear Samantha.

My dream is to be the auntie that gets some of my group to do one like this!!

Thanks so much; it is always great to hear that people enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed putting the review together. -- Wesley

We are doing the same itinerary soon. I too LOVE HMC, my favorite place! We missed it in Jan. for the first time, so I sure hope we make it this time! Do you happen to remember when you unload on the island if the top or bottom of the tender offloads first? We will be on that first and last tender also!

One of our traditions is to do a picture review after each cruise. Each day I will come back and post the days pictures. This is my way of turning a week long cruise into a two week cruise. Hope you enjoy the review; especially if you are about to set sail on the Carnival Conquest! To see the pictures on computer just click the link, click on first picture, then hit arrow key to go to next one.

http://www.samanthaharperriley.blogspot.com/2016/04/spring-break-cruise-2016-day-1.html

Thanks for the review; we are on this exact itinerary in ONE WEEK!!! Do you recall when you came into the ports which side of the ship faced the ports? We have a balcony and I would love to think that we will see Amber Cove as we pull in from the comfort of our balcony!!

• 2 weeks later...