Pacific Pincess dining time?

Tingaling0

Hi

We are taking a cruise later this year in the Med on the Pacific Princess. As this ship does not have Anytime Dining I would appreciate thoughts on early or late sittings. Given the choice we would do anytime and eat around 7pm. So thoughts? Jeanette:)

I will be traveling on Pacific in May and had phoned to ask those questions as I had wanted to know about the shows they told me there is only one show and it start between 8-8:30pm so opted for earlier 6pm dinner as we will be at sea quite a lot. That being said if you are sightseeing (did the Med. last year) you might not want to have to rush back to the ship just for dinner.

I will be traveling on Pacific in May and had phoned to ask those questions as I had wanted to know about the shows they told me there is only one show and it start between 8-8:30pm so opted for earlier 6pm dinner as we will be at sea quite a lot. That being said if you are sightseeing (did the Med. last year) you might not want to have to rush back to the ship just for dinner.

Not true. Two shows timed so that you can have either traditional time and still see a show.

Might only be one "Welcome Aboard" show on embarkation day, but that happens on a number of the Princess ships.

Not true. Two shows timed so that you can have either traditional time and still see a show.

Might only be one "Welcome Aboard" show on embarkation day, but that happens on a number of the Princess ships.

That is my recollection too. As I recall some evenings shows were about 8:30 & 10:30. Other evenings it was 7:00 & 8:30

That is my recollection too. As I recall some evenings shows were about 8:30 & 10:30. Other evenings it was 7:00 & 8:30

This was our experience also on the dearly departed (from Princess) Ocean. We had late seating (8:15) and never had any problem making a show.

Hey T,

We were on the Pacific Princess last August.

Except for the first two nights, we went to the buffet.

Food was equally good.

Atmosphere was friendlier.

It was quieter.

We could eat when we wished, where we wished.

Great Pizza.

Ira

We did early TD in December and is was at 5:30. All six at our table wanted to see the 7:30 show and we made it every night, usually with good seats. We are on the Pacific in the Med this September and have selected early TD again. We may miss dinner a few nights because of excursions but then we will eat at the buffet. We ate there for every breakfast and all but two lunches in December and, although small, the selection was good and the quality was as good or better than other Princess buffets. There was a pasta station and a carving station each night and they also had the fresh made ice cream [emoji511][emoji510]

Edited by IECalCruiser