unlimited internet for 2 question----

Jetswdo

This may sound dumb, so I apologize in advance: If I pick as a perk, the unlimited internet for 2, does this mean that it would be the same as if dh and I purchased 2 separate internet plans, so that we could each go on the same time on our own netbook/tablet? I didn't really get a straight answer from customer service (big surprise) so I am hoping someone actually really knows the answer to my question. Thanks in advance. Anita

This may sound dumb, so I apologize in advance: If I pick as a perk, the unlimited internet for 2, does this mean that it would be the same as if dh and I purchased 2 separate internet plans, so that we could each go on the same time on our own netbook/tablet? I didn't really get a straight answer from customer service (big surprise) so I am hoping someone actually really knows the answer to my question. Thanks in advance. Anita

You each have separate and unique sign ons for your accts. We have the unlimited pkg. for both of us as part of the current promo and I am planning to take a netbook and a tablet.

You each have separate and unique sign ons for your accts. We have the unlimited pkg. for both of us as part of the current promo and I am planning to take a netbook and a tablet.

Have the same questions, thanks for the informative answer!

We also have the unlimited internet package for 2 (as part of a promo). Mine will probably go unused as I don't take a tablet or phone on holiday.

Do you think I could ask Guest Services to swap it for something else such as extra OBC, or maybe a meal at a speciality restaurant? We already have a drinks package.

Just came off Reflection where we experienced the unlimited internet for two for the first time...here's what you need to know based on our experience:

1. You each will create your own account - you each go to login.com on your device and will be asked to choose a username and password to create your individual account access.

2. Once you have created your account, you can use it to log in to any of your devices...but you cannot have your individual account active on more than one device at a time.

3. You can both be simultaneously logged in to your separate devices, on your own accounts in your cabin or anywhere on the ship.

4. If you are switching devices and forget to logoff of your other device you will get a prompt message that says you can only have one active device per account and you will have the option from that screen of logging in the device you are currently on and terminating the connection on the other. (I switched between my phone and my laptop, my daughter used her phone and her iPad).

5. It works great! Not earth shattering speed, but not too shabby either (in fact a vast improvement on what previously passed for internet access). Fairly consistent, a couple of drops...but that's to be expected. It works ship wide and signal is stronger and faster in public areas than your stateroom.

6. And it is truly unlimited...so no need to log out or end a session unless you are switching devices.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Well if you really won't use it, check on your roll call and see if anyone there would like it. Go to Guest Relations and maybe they will let you transfer it.

And maybe the people you give it to will buy you a dinner.

Worth a shot.