Freedom March 2018 schedule?

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if any RCI regulars can give me a guess as to when the March 2018 Freedom itineraries will be announced? I googled around here and there and didn't find anything. I ask because there's a very reasonable 6NT Western for 2017 and I would love to see if it's going to do the same in 2018. Looking at Spring Break March 25ish. Booked NCL for 2017 already, and back to back "big" vacations for our family is a rare opportunity that I would love to grab.

I see some itineraries are already out. I feel like the sailings from San Juan seem super reasonable, but our airfare from PDX could land up being more than the cruise itself. Hence, I'd feel safer sticking to Florida, as we could at least have options as to where we fly into.

Many thanks for any insight!

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if any RCI regulars can give me a guess as to when the March 2018 Freedom itineraries will be announced? I googled around here and there and didn't find anything. I ask because there's a very reasonable 6NT Western for 2017 and I would love to see if it's going to do the same in 2018. Looking at Spring Break March 25ish. Booked NCL for 2017 already, and back to back "big" vacations for our family is a rare opportunity that I would love to grab.

I see some itineraries are already out. I feel like the sailings from San Juan seem super reasonable, but our airfare from PDX could land up being more than the cruise itself. Hence, I'd feel safer sticking to Florida, as we could at least have options as to where we fly into.

Many thanks for any insight!

Scheduled for the week of April 11th.

I swear I read on here the week of April 4. So patiently waiting. We have to change our January 2017 cruise. DIL is pregnant. Yeah!!!

You did read the week of April 4th. Royal changed it, and it could change again.

Thank you both for giving me an idea! At least I know it will be in the near future, not six months from now. The sailing is $2500 for the four of us in a basic ocean view in 2017,so I'm hoping it will be close for 2018. Fingers crossed because I've got my better half willing to jump on it if that's the case!

Super bummed...

2018 is just about $800 more for our family of 4 than it is for 2017, even with the "sale" for the Spring Break week sailing we need. Certainly not the Wow! rate I see for next year. Seems like a big increase from year to year. One I can't talk myself into going jumping on. Oh well. Plenty of time to keep eyes open.