future cruise certificate

daisey22

I know this has been posted at one time or another, but I haven't been able to find it... can any one help me find out how I can sell or even where to post a ncl future cruise certificate that my dh and I purchased in feb 2015. we have decided to pay off a loan instead of a cruise.

put it on ebay.

there are 3 there now.

and all have terrible titles.

the only way you can find them is to search for ncl 250.

use the key words: cruise next ncl reward promo 250 certificate norwegian and post it in gift cards if possible.

the lowest price now is 185 but her key words are terrible

put it on ebay.

there are 3 there now.

and all have terrible titles.

the only way you can find them is to search for ncl 250.

use the key words: cruise next ncl reward promo 250 certificate norwegian and post it in gift cards if possible.

the lowest price now is 185 but her key words are terrible

thanks for the info, yeah im not looking to make any monies on it just want my 150.00

Edited by daisey22
reply more

no worries..it just so happens i sell online for a living and was researching the prices just this morning.

do not list it for 150.

your fees will be about 20 or so after PP fees.

list is with the right key words at 184.

Why don't you just join your local fb page. Such as "you know you are from...." Or "moms of..." Or you local school fb pages. Or better yet post on your own fb page and ask your fb friends to share

Yes I know not everyone is on fb but if you are really that is the way to go. I've rented out our coveted expensive beachfront time share in a matter of minutes thanks to a simple post on my fb page.

If you provide a way for people to contact you here, I think you will get some replies and it will be easier/chepaer than eBay without the fees (but without the protection for buyer and seller, too). However, once you post your e-mail the thread has a limited life span because the mods will eventually delete it as advertising (it may already have crossed that line, so you have nothing to lose).

I know this has been posted at one time or another, but I haven't been able to find it... can any one help me find out how I can sell or even where to post a ncl future cruise certificate that my dh and I purchased in feb 2015. we have decided to pay off a loan instead of a cruise.

Its yours, sell it wherever you want to sell it.

Get a temporary free gmail account (such as DaisyCertificate at gmail) and add it to your CruiseCritic signature.

Let others here who are interested email you to inquire :)

Then later, just cancel that email account.

We've seen some of these offered for sale here, and they seem to get snapped up if no profit is being sought.

However, once you post your e-mail the thread has a limited life span because the mods will eventually delete it as advertising (it may already have crossed that line, so you have nothing to lose).

Since when? I have seen many threads about selling certificates, some being reused over and over again by next people having one to sell and having found the old threads with the search.

Threads with email addresses for getting/giving out TA info are deleted as those are in a clear violation of CC rules.