C&A status-spouse

I am platinum and my husband is Gold. I know that a spouse can have the same status as the other spouse. Would this show up on RCCL's website? My husbands says gold and mine says platinum. I know it's not really that big of a deal but I'm sure my husband will want his Seapass to indicate Platinum like mine.

All I had to do was call up the Crown & Anchor folks and they changed my fiance's status to match mine. She has never been on a cruise before, so they signed her up and matched her status to mine.

They didn't give me any trouble because we live together. I would recommend just calling them, that way your husband gets the same coupons as you pre-loaded to his seapass.

I am platinum and my husband is Gold. I know that a spouse can have the same status as the other spouse. Would this show up on RCCL's website? My husbands says gold and mine says platinum. I know it's not really that big of a deal but I'm sure my husband will want his Seapass to indicate Platinum like mine.

It does not sound like you are linked, because the website would reflect the same level and points for each of you. I'd call C&A and ask them to link you: 800-526-9723.

Thank you! I thought so but wanted to double check before I called and made a fool out of myself! I thought I remembered reading that he would keep the same cruise points but just get my status so I wasn't sure if the website would reflect that or not.

Thank you! I thought so but wanted to double check before I called and made a fool out of myself! I thought I remembered reading that he would keep the same cruise points but just get my status so I wasn't sure if the website would reflect that or not.

When they linked my husband to my account, his cruise point amount changed to what mine is. I think that if we were ever to UNLINK he would revert back to just what he has earned on his own.

Once you are linked, the website will always reflect the same number of points for each of you, whichever has the higher number of points. You would have to call C&A to get the actual number of points.