Grocery store close to Holiday Inn PoM

Cruise-mom

Hi, it will be evening time when we arrive at Holiday Inn Port of Miami and will just go across to Bayside Marketplace for a stroll and something to eat that eve/night. We won't want to walk too far especially if it's dark but just looking to pick up some bits and pieces; sunscreen, shampoo, water, coke etc to bring on our cruise.

Is there anywhere in Bayside to get these or is there somewhere close to the hotel? I think I have read there is a CVS and a Walgreen's nearby?

TIA

Yes there is a Cvs right down the street. Very walkable. We walked there a couple times when we stayed there.

Thank you very much.

Just to add. Make a right out of the lobby entrance.

Walk about a block which includes just crossing the first street you come to and the CVS mentioned will be on your right. About a two minute walk.

Keith

Perfect, sounds simple. I tend to stress myself over out over the small things for no reason.

Sorry to hijack but was wondering if there is something very close to the pier to buy some water/pop. We are flying into FLL the day of the cruise and have arranged for shuttle service. I don't think the shuttle guy will stop somewhere for us since it is a shared shuttle. Would really like to be able to grab a few things before we board. Highly doubt it is an option but am hoping.