Booking today, help Royal Caribe Deck??

villager13

We are looking at booking a cruise today (due to current sale) for the Southern Caribbean on the Royal. We would like a mini suite and those seem to be selling fast for next January already! They have 4 cabins mid-forward on the Caribe Deck 337, 336, 333, and 332. Have never been on the Royal and wondered if this is a good location and if they are fully covered cabins.

Thanks so much in advance!!

All of the Royal's cabin balconies are fully covered except perhaps those at the very back of the ship.

I'm on the Royal next week in an inside across the hall from these cabins (C323.) I deliberately chose this location. It's near the forward stairs and elevators. These elevators are less used than the aft elevators.

Edited by Pam in CA

One more question. Does the skywalk go by cabin C337 etc.? Don't want to book something where the skywalk is looking down on our balcony.

You are just forward of the skywalk, and you can not see that far down to deck 10.

We are looking at booking a cruise today (due to current sale) for the Southern Caribbean on the Royal. We would like a mini suite and those seem to be selling fast for next January already! They have 4 cabins mid-forward on the Caribe Deck 337, 336, 333, and 332. Have never been on the Royal and wondered if this is a good location and if they are fully covered cabins.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Yes fully covered.

One more question. Does the skywalk go by cabin C337 etc.? Don't want to book something where the skywalk is looking down on our balcony.
No. Even if you were, Caribe deck is enough decks down that no one (other than the Bridge) can see into the balcony.

• 2 months later...
All of the Royal's cabin balconies are fully covered except perhaps those at the very back of the ship.

I'm on the Royal next week in an inside across the hall from these cabins (C323.) I deliberately chose this location. It's near the forward stairs and elevators. These elevators are less used than the aft elevators.

Pam, how was your cabin location?

Also, your comment about the forward stairs and elevator is interesting. There are so many more cabins mid and forward I would have thought the opposite. Thanks for your input.