Place to watch sunrise and sunset

Spike5556

For sunsets:

posted by CC member EOS-User - The VERY BEST spot though (IMO!) for sunset shots is Flatt's Inlet... It's a very picturesque location and faces pretty-much due west, so the sunset lights up the whole of the inlet! If you're up for that; ride the bus to the Aquarium; enjoy the sunset,......

check list here - Best Places to See a Sunset in Bermuda

SBtS

Our family is planning a trip to Bermuda in June, and it is my goal to watch a sunrise and sunset. Can anyone tell me an ideal place for a good view? Thank you so much!

You can get a good sunrise from your ship. It may not be easy to get to an ideal location at sunrise time. For sunset I suggest Daniels Head which is not far from the Dockyard. Also any of the South Shore Beaches. At the Dockyard, while I don't like Snorkel Park I heard that is a good sunset but I have not been there for sunset myself. What I would probably do these days is a sunset cruise. They can be booked at the Island Tour center at the Dockyard.

Edited by Charles4515

For sunsets:

posted by CC member EOS-User - The VERY BEST spot though (IMO!) for sunset shots is Flatt's Inlet... It's a very picturesque location and faces pretty-much due west, so the sunset lights up the whole of the inlet! If you're up for that; ride the bus to the Aquarium; enjoy the sunset,......

check list here - Best Places to See a Sunset in Bermuda

SBtS

Flatts Village is very pretty and picturesque at any time. I have never been there at sunset but I can visulize that it would be a great location. A bus really would not be the way to get there for sunset. A taxi would be the way. I think I would only go there for sunset if my ship was docked in Hamilton or St. George.

Edited by Charles4515