Any Cost To Change a Booked Suite Before Final Payment

rallydave

We have final payment coming up next week and a more desireable suite has become available in the same category we are currently booked in. Am hoping we can change suites with no change in cost as the price has certainly increased.

Any insight into changing within the same category welcome. And, should another better positioned suite become available after we make final payment, can we change at that time without additional cost.

Thanks in advance,

I changed from one deck to another when a more desirable suite became available, at no charge at all. I hope your request is met with the same willingness as mine was. Mine was before final payment was due, can't speak to after that.

Edited by Pam

I changed from one deck to another when a more desirable suite became available, at no charge at all. I hope your request is met with the same willingness as mine was. Mine was before final payment was due, can't speak to after that.

Thanks Pam, good to hear. Just waiting for a call back from my TA. Trying to get a bit more midships

Dave, we changed suite numbers within the same category, after final payment, with no issues. TA took 30s to do it on system.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, your post on Roll Call led me to check availability and change was easy. Thanks for the help and looking forward to meeting on board.

If I change to a higher category room, will I lose my perks that I got at the time of the original booking? I know I will have to pay the higher price for the upgraded room. Will there be a $50pp charge to change room category?

If I change to a higher category room, will I lose my perks that I got at the time of the original booking? I know I will have to pay the higher price for the upgraded room. Will there be a $50pp charge to change room category?

Hi dbali,

If you upgrade category on the same sailing there is no cancellation fee charged, and you do keep whatever promotional perks you received when you originally booked.