milkshakes

whimbly

Just off from Coral as of about a week ago. They did have milkshakes but just in case you weren't aware they are not free. I believe it was $2.50, though they are included if you have various drink packages (the soda plus mocktails one or the all-inclusive)

Just off from Coral as of about a week ago. They did have milkshakes but just in case you weren't aware they are not free. I believe it was $2.50, though they are included if you have various drink packages (the soda plus mocktails one or the all-inclusive)

Oddly enough, on the one cruise where I wasn't drinking any alcohol and purchased the Unlimited Soda & More package (previously the Ultimate Kid's Package) I completely forgot I could get milkshakes. D'Oh! What a freaking idiot!!

While I really enjoyed the virgin Bloody Mary, the Nojito, etc. I really wish I had remembered that I could have gotten a shake.

Sooooo... To the OP: If you purchase the Unlimited Soda & More Package (or the All Inclusive Beverage Package) please, please, please have a milkshake for me! :D

Oddly enough, on the one cruise where I wasn't drinking any alcohol and purchased the Unlimited Soda & More package (previously the Ultimate Kid's Package) I completely forgot I could get milkshakes. D'Oh! What a freaking idiot!!

While I really enjoyed the virgin Bloody Mary, the Nojito, etc. I really wish I had remembered that I could have gotten a shake.

Sooooo... To the OP: If you purchase the Unlimited Soda & More Package (or the All Inclusive Beverage Package) please, please, please have a milkshake for me! :D

I was so looking forward to the milkshakes as part of that package but the Royal and Regal don't have milkshakes. So sad. The mock tails were good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so sorry that i wanted to confirm im sure is not the same as yes they do thought this was a forum for information not being put down for asking a simple question

Edited by whimbly
more info