Just off Anthem

I just returned from a 12 night cruise on the Anthem. I thought the food was good (believe me, I never went hungry...LOL), and the staff, from the captain down, were the happiest I've ever seen. I saw officers walking around the ship speaking with passengers, my cabin steward was welcoming every time he saw me, and everything I asked for was provided without question.

And to the Brit in the elevator who was wearing blue suede shoes, you made my day!!!!

Barb

We loved "We will Rock You", but then we are Queen fans........it was really fun and the singing was excellent. The Gift was good, too, but some people didn't like it. There was a headliner act (3 guys singing Motown). They were good, but we saw the exact same act in October on another ship. WE never saw The Cabaret (we were scheduled, but I napped too long).

The ship solved so many problems other ships have......the bar in the shower for shaving your legs, the nightlight in the bathroom, the dimmed hallway lights that brighten when someone walks by. It was just great!!

Barb

We loved "We will Rock You", but then we are Queen fans........it was really fun and the singing was excellent. The Gift was good, too, but some people didn't like it. There was a headliner act (3 guys singing Motown). They were good, but we saw the exact same act in October on another ship. WE never saw The Cabaret (we were scheduled, but I napped too long).

The ship solved so many problems other ships have......the bar in the shower for shaving your legs, the nightlight in the bathroom, the dimmed hallway lights that brighten when someone walks by. It was just great!!

Barb

I was on that sailing also! It's funny the things I didn't notice until someone points it out :confused:

Please tell about the hallway lights, where did you see this and how did you even notice?