Bottomless Bubbles/Cheers Programs

ceilidh1

Hi All

New to Carnival and trying to figure out the drink packages offered. I usually sail Princess and buy the "soda and more" package for the kids (includes soda, juice, shakes, non-alcoholic cocktails) and the all inclusive for myself (alcohol, coffee, everything on the soda and more package). This works really well as the kids dont drink a lot of soda, but they do enjoy the shakes and the mocktails!

From what I can gather, Carnival only offers the soda/juice package and this doesn't include shakes or mocktails? I was thinking of getting the Cheers package for myself but assume that, even if I got the bubbles package for them, I couldn't get shakes, etc for the kids? Am I correct in this or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

You are correct in all of your assumptions. It would be nice if Carnival did have a middle plan like the 'and more' one you are talking about from Princess, but they don't. So, technically, no you wouldn't be allowed to get your kids shakes with your Cheers program, even if they had the bubbles one.

Technically no you can't get your kids shakes/mocktails, and the bottomless bubbles package only gives them access to sodas. However the Cheers package gives you 15 alcoholic drinks a day, plus unlimited specialty coffee, sodas, and mocktails. If you really wanted to you could just order a mocktail for yourself using cheers and then give it to your child. The nay-sayers will jump me for that idea though.

Technically no you can't get your kids shakes/mocktails, and the bottomless bubbles package only gives them access to sodas. However the Cheers package gives you 15 alcoholic drinks a day, plus unlimited specialty coffee, sodas, and mocktails. If you really wanted to you could just order a mocktail for yourself using cheers and then give it to your child. The nay-sayers will jump me for that idea though.

no need to jump on you. your self entitlement shows without jumping. Your statement speaks volumes without jumping

no need to jump on you. your self entitlement shows without jumping. Your statement speaks volumes without jumping

Actually I think carnival is at fault for this. I do not think it is right to cheat, but in cases like that, I bet there would be a whole lot less cheating if carnival had a package for the kids that included virgin drinks and milkshakes.

I would even buy a package like that. Now not only do I not buy a package, I don't drink anything that is not free.

I do not care for their watered down soda by the glass and will not pay that much for a cab and do not drink alcohol usually any way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Actually I think carnival is at fault for this. I do not think it is right to cheat, but in cases like that, I bet there would be a whole lot less cheating if carnival had a package for the kids that included virgin drinks and milkshakes.

I would even buy a package like that. Now not only do I not buy a package, I don't drink anything that is not free.

I do not care for their watered down soda by the glass and will not pay that much for a cab and do not drink alcohol usually any way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

not having the program that suits your needs is not an excuse for cheating. Carnival is not to blame for cheaters just because they dont have a particular program that meets others needs.

cheaters feel self entitled and will cheat where they feel like it. it has nothing to do with carnival. if you dont like carnivals rules, they should find another line that they will abide by their rules.

Thanks everyone for the answers!

How much is a shake or mocktail onboard? I guess I will buy the cheers package for me and then pay for each drink for the kids....

Shakes from the coffee shop were $3.99 each and they were huge with five scoops of ice cream in each one. Non alcoholic cocktails were $5.25 (alchemy did non-alcoholic for $5.95)

Yes we enjoyed the soda and more package when we sailed on Princess last year. When I ask JH about adding something like this to Carnival he said. "Give me time. I will discuss it with the Beards". Well low and behold they add everything to their d@@@ alcoholic package. Sucks for those who don't drink alcohol.

Thanks Carnival Proof how much you care about those of us who don't drink alcohol

I was thinking the same thing!

Gimme a break. The holier than thou attitude is 1000 times worse than an "entitled" one.

Thank you , thank you & thank you! I never understood why people get so riled up about stuff like this, it's like they are working for the cruise line. It's not like we are talking about the rule of law that keeps us in a safe society. We are talking about giving a milk shake to your kid..........where you actually are paying for it too, no matter what people say.

Thank you , thank you & thank you! I never understood why people get so riled up about stuff like this, it's like they are working for the cruise line. It's not like we are talking about the rule of law that keeps us in a safe society. We are talking about giving a milk shake to your kid..........where you actually are paying for it too, no matter what people say.

You are not paying for a package that includes sharing with your child. You can certainly do this if you wish, but don't try to justify your breaking the rules by saying you are paying for it... Someone posted earlier today on another thread that they were on a cruise a couple of weeks ago and security warned someone who was sharing, that next time, they would be removed from the cheers program.

You are not paying for a package that includes sharing with your child. You can certainly do this if you wish, but don't try to justify your breaking the rules by saying you are paying for it... Someone posted earlier today on another thread that they were on a cruise a couple of weeks ago and security warned someone who was sharing, that next time, they would be removed from the cheers program.

I've never done it, probably never will, but have nothing against it. Why do you care so much? Just an honest question, I can't figure out why this offends people. There's tons of stuff I wouldn't do on a ship, that others do that I won't do, but it doesn't get me all riled up. I just quietly say to myself "nah I wouldn't do that" Do you really think this is a critical rule??? What about adults who book themselves in a cabin with one child, and the other parent in another room with the other kid / kids, and then swap rooms? Does that bother you too?? People are thinking too much. Just relax , have a good time and don't worry about what others do, unless they threaten do beat you up in the buffet line for no reason (which happened to me). Literally no reason, still can't figure it out to this day, but that's another story.

I've never done it, probably never will, but have nothing against it. Why do you care so much? Just an honest question, I can't figure out why this offends people. There's tons of stuff I wouldn't do on a ship, that others do that I won't do, but it doesn't get me all riled up. I just quietly say to myself "nah I wouldn't do that" Do you really think this is a critical rule??? What about adults who book themselves in a cabin with one child, and the other parent in another room with the other kid / kids, and then swap rooms? Does that bother you too?? People are thinking too much. Just relax , have a good time and don't worry about what others do, unless they threaten do beat you up in the buffet line for no reason (which happened to me). Literally no reason, still can't figure it out to this day, but that's another story.

Because it's the internet. Everyone has an opinion and feels the need to share it (as I am doing), while hiding behind a moniker (My real name is not Folsom), in a manner in which they would never do to a person in real life.

-F-

honybunyyyBlazinSunsetsui;49677096]You are correct in all PrinPrintcekmmmnmmmmmmmnnnnnnnmmmmmof your 49607011 ugh . It would be nice if Congress uuown u arnivalu did have a middle plan like the 'and more' one you are talking about from yyPrincess, but they don't. So, technically, no you wouldn't be uh in this otter the allowed to get your kids shakes with your Cheers program, even if they had the bubbles one.

I

Technically no you can't get your kids shakes/mocktails, and the bottomless bubbles the asupackage only gives them access to sodas. However the Cheers package gives you 15 alcoholic drinks a day, plus unlimited specialty coffee, sodas, and mocktails. If you really wanted to you could just order a mocktail for yourself using cheers and then give it to your child. The nay-sayers will jump me for that idea though.

Time I

I've never done it, probably never will, but have nothing against it. Why do you care so much? Just an honest question, I can't figure out why this offends people. There's tons of stuff I wouldn't do on a ship, that others do that I won't do, but it doesn't get me all riled up. I just quietly say to myself "nah I wouldn't do that" Do you really think this is a critical rule??? What about adults who book themselves in a cabin with one child, and the other parent in another room with the other kid / kids, and then swap rooms? Does that bother you too?? People are thinking too much. Just relax , have ai good time and don't worry about what others do, unless they threaten do beat you up in the buffet line for no reason (which happened to me). Literally no reason, still can't figure it out to this day, but that's another story.

Where did I say I care whether a person breaks the rule or not... In fact, I said, I don't care if they do... What I commented on was the fact that they said they are paying for the package that included sharing... it does not... The package does not allow sharing so you are not paying for sharing...As far as the other quote saying I only said this because no one knows my name, I would be glad to say it face to face to anyone, that you are not paying for a cheers package that allows sharing.. Certainly people will do it, just has the chair hog as well... so be it... I don't care if people break rules, but just own up to the fact that you feel some rules don't apply to you..

OMG!

I come to these threads to try and learn something and 75% of what I read is someone telling others what they should or shouldn't do.

I just wanted to find out if the Cheers package was worth while for my wife and I, and I had to wade through all of the morality posts.

Give it a rest!