Question about interior

MomofTheBoy

Good evening to the smartest cruisers I know!

I come to you this evening with a question. We will be sailing on Magic for Christmas. As The Boy will be 6 then he is very concerned about Santa finding him and us having a tree. This will be my first time ever sailing in an inside room (1800 vs 2400 was a very easy choice) and I am not sure of the space as I know its smaller then oceanview. Anywho, I have to be a good santa mommy and make sure we have a Christmas tree. This is easy as it will be felt. Will there be enough wall space with the beds separate for us to hang our felt tree? It's going to be about 3 to 4 feet tall.

Also all the pics I've seen shown bed configuration as TT (king bed) T T ( or twin separated by night stand). Is it possible to configure them in an L like in oceanview? That seems to give us the greatest floor space. This kid is a hotwheels car fanatic and brings at least 10 to every vacation. We, sorry, HE need racing space.

I come to you this evening with a question. We will be sailing on Magic for Christmas. As The Boy will be 6 then he is very concerned about Santa finding him and us having a tree. This will be my first time ever sailing in an inside room (1800 vs 2400 was a very easy choice) and I am not sure of the space as I know its smaller then oceanview. Anywho, I have to be a good santa mommy and make sure we have a Christmas tree. This is easy as it will be felt. Will there be enough wall space with the beds separate for us to hang our felt tree? It's going to be about 3 to 4 feet tall.

Also all the pics I've seen shown bed configuration as TT (king bed) T T ( or twin separated by night stand). Is it possible to configure them in an L like in oceanview? That seems to give us the greatest floor space. This kid is a hotwheels car fanatic and brings at least 10 to every vacation. We, sorry, HE need racing space.

How about home.

I have had them in an L in my interior room before. The tv is usually in the corner between them. You could hang it from the shelf under the tv. That's a great idea. I suggest one of those cheap collapsible storage boxes for the toys. I just packed one for my daughter's toys on our last cruise. It fit perfect under the chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ask the room steward to rearrange the beds. They're easy to move if they're already as twins. For placement, look where the bed lights are placed.

We have done beds in L formation in one interior and one porthole our last 2 cruises. Ask the steward, cause it can be done and the space is great. We've also done beds against the left and right wall vertically when you walk in and that gave us alot of space as well.

I have had them in an L in my interior room before. The tv is usually in the corner between them. You could hang it from the shelf under the tv. That's a great idea. I suggest one of those cheap collapsible storage boxes for the toys. I just packed one for my daughter's toys on our last cruise. It fit perfect under the chair.

Thank you!!! I'm glad it can be done. I know I have many many days to go but I'm looking forward to my Christmas trip!

We have done beds in L formation in one interior and one porthole our last 2 cruises. Ask the steward, cause it can be done and the space is great. We've also done beds against the left and right wall vertically when you walk in and that gave us alot of space as well.

Thank you!

Thank you all for being so helpful. I'm a slightly neurotic planner. I need to know how this path will cross that path and so on and so forth. However I will say The Boy does make me stop and take it all in stride and roll with the punches ;)