Getaway Guarantee balcony?

Labador93

No, there are no obstructed balconies on any NCL ship.

On Breakaway class ships there might be a lifeboat directly under your balcony but the views out to the side are unobstructed.

Edited by Demonyte

• 2 weeks later...
No, there are no obstructed balconies on any NCL ship.

On Breakaway class ships there might be a lifeboat directly under your balcony but the views out to the side are unobstructed.

Good to know. Just got 10910 assigned on Getaway and was slightly concerned of obstructions.

I'm leaving on the Getaway on May 29 and haven't received my room either. Did you receive an email with your room assignment or did you just check in online and see it? I know they might not let you know up until the day of sailing but was hoping for much sooner than that :)

I'm on the Getaway on June 12. I was assigned room 14834 at day 59. That was about a month after we had booked the cruise.

We never got an email with a room assignment. I just kept checking it twice a day.

Edited by linaka625

My parents got their assignment too for Jun 12. No doubt you all will have your assignment by cruise -10. NCL expects you to come with your bags tagged, right?

They can actually assign it at port though its not likely and have the luggage tags come bearing 0GTY like my edocs/luggage tags currently say.

18 days and refreshing like crazy person.

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing 6/5 and still haven't gotten our GTY balcony assignments. We have 4 cabins..... Probably no chance of being close together.

We got our assignments yesterday! All are on deck 11 and three rooms are close together.

• 2 weeks later...

This might be obvious, but the way I found out my assigned balcony cabin a few months ago was to keep checking my reservation online. A cabin number was added less than a month after I booked.