How to change dining times?

Our reservations and boarding passes indicate early dinner. If we wanted to go about changing them to the late or even YTD, how do we go about that once we get on the ship? Guest Services desk , I would think?

No. You need to see the maitre'd on embarkation day. I believe he'll be in the Sensation Dining room around 1:30.

Our reservations and boarding passes indicate early dinner. If we wanted to go about changing them to the late or even YTD, how do we go about that once we get on the ship? Guest Services desk , I would think?

YTD could be full, but you probably would be able to change to late dining.

Did you try to change it online at Carnival.com? In my opinion, it's easier if you can get what you want before you go. I try not to wait until I'm on the ship unless that's my last resort.

You can make the change on line at carnival.com too prior to your sail date. Go to manage your bookings and it will allow you to "edit" the dining time. Hope this helps.

Sorry, didn't see post above me until I already posted.

Edited by Grannygirl21

Did you try to change it online at Carnival.com? In my opinion, it's easier if you can get what you want before you go. I try not to wait until I'm on the ship unless that's my last resort.

Yes. I've tried this everybit of a dozen times. While I dont get an error the time displayed does not change. This is not an end of the world issue. I'll try once we get aboard.

Yes. I've tried this everybit of a dozen times. While I dont get an error the time displayed does not change. This is not an end of the world issue. I'll try once we get aboard.

I agree with what Jamman said. See the maitre'd onboard. It might help if you grease his palm a little. Embarkation day Fun Times will usually mention what time you can meet with the maitre'd on embarkation day. Love your screen name BTW. It made me laugh!

Just call Carnival, or if you booked with a travel agent, call them. It will only take a couple minutes. If you are really close to the sailing date, then Your Time dining is probably already full, but you should be able to get late dining and make someone on the waitlist for early dining very happy.

You can make the change on line at carnival.com too prior to your sail date. Go to manage your bookings and it will allow you to "edit" the dining time. Hope this helps.

Sorry, didn't see post above me until I already posted.

I learned something today! I thought you had to call Carnival to do that.

Sometimes changing your browser will work. When I have problems with Explorer I switch to Mozilla and it works.........not sure what causes the problem, but it's common on the Carnival website :D

December NYE cruise I had YTD and my brother had booked early. We both went to the maitre'd in the dining room during embarkation and were open to change to anything as long as we had the same. No luck, no changes, can't do it. However, he told me to just come to early seating with my brother and we could be seated together. We did that most nights, when not doing a specialty, and were always seated together. Different tables, but always together.