Liberty "Meet and Mingle"

Since Royal isn't posting the schedule for the "Meet and Mingle" party on their website for the Liberty of the Seas, would any recent Liberty cruisers please post when and where their Meet and Mingle was held?

Thank you!

it has NEVER actually been at the same place or time as listed up front.

last LIB I was on it was in one of the lounges (the one where Bingo always is, the Egyptian themed one) about 2 hours after than scheduled online before boarding ( up in Viking Crown)

we got a notice in our cabin, but many others either never got the notice or didn't see it cuz I redirected many people

they did finally get new freebies so it was a nice change

• 2 weeks later...
Finally. What gifts are they handing out now?

Currently on Liberty. We had about 70 people at our M&M. Activities Director provided info about the ship which included a Tidal Wave update. It will be "months" before its operational.

They gave away 6 bottles of wine and a few Royal Caribbean logo hats and backpacks.

Our Roll Call did a cabin crawl which was fun.

Currently on Liberty. We had about 70 people at our M&M. Activities Director provided info about the ship which included a Tidal Wave update. It will be "months" before its operational.

They gave away 6 bottles of wine and a few Royal Caribbean logo hats and backpacks.

Our Roll Call did a cabin crawl which was fun.

Those seem to be what they are doing for the raffles on our most recent cruises. Is the gift still the pad and pen on a string?

Those seem to be what they are doing for the raffles on our most recent cruises. Is the gift still the pad and pen on a string?

Unfortunately. We are ready for something different. Honestly I would rather have the keychain. LoL

We are sailing June 19th on Liberty of the Sea. We are adult 50+ with two, age 20 (girlfriend/boyfriend) looking for other couples to chill with. Are there any young adult Scavenger Hunts Scheduled???

You might be sure you attend The Quest show, which is a type of a scavenger hunt. I would say Adult Scavenger hunt, it will be late night one night. If you want to be involved sit down front.:D

• 2 months later...
You might be sure you attend The Quest show, which is a type of a scavenger hunt. I would say Adult Scavenger hunt, it will be late night one night. If you want to be involved sit down front.:D

Just to warn Corona1234, I wouldn't call The Quest an actual scavenger hunt. It's an "adult" show where they split people into teams. Representatives are chosen and come down to the floor (flooring over the ice rink). Then they assign teams to get things that would be considered embarrassing to most. Thinks like a pair of pants, so someone has to remove theirs, topless (men) dancing, etc. They start mostly innocuous and end up risque.

However, it's not a real scavenger hunt, even if it's described as such. What I found fun on the Navigator of the Seas was the game they started in trivia where you'd try to get a signature of someone from each country by the end of the week and the person with the most got some prize. I had so many, but I still got beaten. I don't know if they do that on Liberty.

Edited by OuterLimits

Originally Posted by OuterLimits

What I found fun on the Navigator of the Seas was the game they started in trivia where you'd try to get a signature of someone from each country by the end of the week and the person with the most got some prize. I had so many, but I still got beaten. I don't know if they do that on Liberty.

We participated in this on the Grandeur last year. We had to get signatures of the officers. We needed signatures from the different ranks. We had several days to gather these. We won a specialty dinner for two. It was great fun & the officers were very friendly & accommodating. We would definitely do this again.

Edited by PTAngel