Package question - do you find you drink more or less than you planned?

Does RCL charge for regular coffee on board? lemonade extra? Is it still acceptable to know if we can bring 2 bottles with us on board for our room to share for our anniversary.

Thanks

We bought package for son and his wife (they loved it; great decision!!); if we (two retired persons) could drink more (physical issues) than three (diamond) drinks a day then way hay!!! we would buy a drinks package for us!! On balance, having a relaxed and stressful time is key; for us, it worked perfectly. Buy kids (older kids) a drinks package; and we will buy as you go........ (oh to be an older kid!!). :D

For what it's worth, we didn't see reduced discount prices on board for packages (cruise 1st May 2016) - there were discount prices prior to boarding; you could get decent wine for $8 dollars a glass, although it ran out about four days into the cruise; on balance we think the standard wine/beer package is pretty good (does not include bottled water, but does include soda water by the tap which we love), if you like prosecco or cocktails then you need the premium package. On balance, it was a pretty fair deal.

When we were on Liberty we bought the premium package, and I barely used it. I had wine with dinner and the occasional cocktail by the pool. I probably drank more diet coke than anything else.

For our upcoming cruise my daughter and I have the Royal Replenish so that we can get coffee and soda, and my husband decided not to get a plan. He is a water drinker and even if he has wine with dinner, that doesn't add up to much. We may bring wine on board, I'll see, but we're not big drinkers.

Does RCL charge for regular coffee on board? lemonade extra? Is it still acceptable to know if we can bring 2 bottles with us on board for our room to share for our anniversary.

Thanks

Drinks included in the basic cruise fare: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.