Anyone felt an Upsell Call on Mexico 4 Day?

Markmom18

Hi,

I book the cabin I can afford at the time. And we've had everything from Owners Suite to Interior.

But, I am curious to know if Carnival ever offers those Upsell Fairy calls to the 4 Day Baja/Catalina cruises.

Anybody??

:):):)

Last year got a call a week out for the inspiration. Went from inside cabin to suite. There was four ladies in the cabin and we still hadn't decided who was getting the two upper bunks. It was an easy decision to pay 125 each for the upgrade

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Upgraded from an OV to the Owner's Suite on the Inspiration in 2012 or 2013.

Four people for $150 per person.

Had a great time... except the joggers were heard pretty early in the morning right over our heads and the balcony view is obstructed.

Would gladly do it again!

We had a 6C booked for 4 of us in Feb on the Imagination and got the Upsell Call to a GS for only $250 more. We jumped on it. Every time I know someone who books with 4 in a room, they have gotten an upsell call, probably just coincidence, but thats what I have seen.

We had four in our room and I assumed they figured we were more likely to take the upsell due to the extra room. And, we did. It was an easy sell since it was 500 for the four of us, and gave us a ton more room.... but unfortunately, we are not convinced we have to sail with a balcony, and the extra room in the suite will be hard to not have again. So, spoiled us on our first cruise! Smart marketing.