Big Change at Windstar Cruises

dandee2

If they had a deal, I would take it any time (just waiting for the Canadian $ to give me a break LOL).

They have the deck plan on their site.

Wind Surf deck plan

http://media.windstarcruises.com/media/yachts/deck_plans/Wind-Surf-Deck-Plan-Jan2016.pdf

Wind Spirit & Wind Star

http://media.windstarcruises.com/media/yachts/deck_plans/Wind%20Spirit%20-%20Wind%20Star%20Deck%20Plan%20Spread.10.1.15.pdf

dandee2

It has to do with traceability, supplier contract, etc. It would be considered negligence even if you signed a waiver.

To make a story short, we visited Cuba quite a few time and ate once in a local restaurant in a small town. We got local chicken (fortunately the 5 of us did not get sick). Back at the hotel, we inquired were their poultry came from. They were from the USA (biggest exporter of agricultural product to Cuba) because they could trace it back to the farm and prevent the spread of contamination. You don't want a thousand tourists with food poisoning.

The issue, in my mind, was why go ashore and buy fresh fish (in Norway) and then cook it to a point where it is inedible? I don't have an issue with frozen fish - I do have an issue when you get served fish that is so dry it can not be eaten.