Live review Anthem of the Seas - 18th April 2016

I wouldn't expect them to have any that would fit my insulin pen with the length I need. I am just grateful to have one spare I can use tomorrow. I will have to make do with what I have and learn not to leave things out.

With all due respect, never hurts to ask

With all due respect, never hurts to ask

Whilst I could ask, I won't bother. It is too late in the day to run around and get this sorted. I prefer to worry about what goes into what suitcase rather than sort out out the needles, especially as I can still take injections before I get back to the UK.

I really hope you enjoyed your sailing... to be honest, it is hard to tell how many stars you would give this trip... 3.5...4 maybe? ;)

Your pictures are amazing, and I look forward to seeing more of them! Thank you for taking the time to post your live review!

Annette~

I really hope you enjoyed your sailing... to be honest, it is hard to tell how many stars you would give this trip... 3.5...4 maybe? ;)

Your pictures are amazing, and I look forward to seeing more of them! Thank you for taking the time to post your live review!

Annette~

To answer your question about the rating. If I took the cabin steward out of the equation, 4.5 out of 5.

I was supposed to be on this cruise but decided to go to Europe on the Carnival Vista (next month) instead. Sounds like a wonderful itinerary and great ship... Thanks for the review, maybe one day I'll meet the Anthem!

I was supposed to be on this cruise but decided to go to Europe on the Carnival Vista (next month) instead. Sounds like a wonderful itinerary and great ship... Thanks for the review, maybe one day I'll meet the Anthem!

You missed a great port of Martinique. No Diamond International!