Equinox Aqua Class Blu

ibxcruiser

We have been in Aqua Class on the Equinox and the Constellation. The Aqua Class bathrooms on the Equinox, especially the showers, are much better than in Concierge Class or standard balcony. There are also additional amenities on the Equinox for Aqua. On the Constellation, not so much. The great thing about Blu is the intimacy and that the Maitre' D and Host or Hostess get to know you after about two days and learn your preferences. They will try to sit you with the same wait staff for both breakfast and dinner so those servers know your preferences as well. For the rather small difference in pricing between Concierge Class and Aqua Class we now choose Aqua Class unless we get a deal on a suite.

We have been in Aqua Class on the Equinox and the Constellation. The Aqua Class bathrooms on the Equinox, especially the showers, are much better than in Concierge Class or standard balcony. There are also additional amenities on the Equinox for Aqua. On the Constellation, not so much. The great thing about Blu is the intimacy and that the Maitre' D and Host or Hostess get to know you after about two days and learn your preferences. They will try to sit you with the same wait staff for both breakfast and dinner so those servers know your preferences as well. For the rather small difference in pricing between Concierge Class and Aqua Class we now choose Aqua Class unless we get a deal on a suite.

Concur on much of what Tony says. The upgraded showerheads are not a big deal to us, but may be to some. We cruised with two other couples and got the same table and same staff each night. They basically held it for us, as we ate at the same time each night. Jorge will be aboard Eq in October. We look forward to seeing him again.

just off equinox and i'm a big fan of blu. i try to eat healthy and never had so much healthy food in my life. but also offered lamb shank and wonderful boneless short ribs another night. the service is perfect and the atmosphere very comfortable and not noisy at all. tables are close together but that didn't bother me. just like most nyc restaurants. i always eat at 8pm and the tables next to me were never occupied. blu is my reason for booking aqua class in the future.

Just wondering if we can request to sit with other people at larger tables and at what time that is easily accommodated by the staff. We enjoy chatting with other passengers. Often, the lively conversation makes our trip very special.