Navigator - April 2018 - Missing??

sochie

Four weeks ago I booked April 22 & 27, 2018 Navigator. Shortly after they removed these sailings from the website.

It appears these two sailings are a 'no-go'

I just received a pair of emails for each of my sailings with my options

Here is my options for the April 27, 2018 sailing

*** note they have the wrong year of sailing in the body of the email :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dear Valued Guest,

We understand your cruise vacation is extremely valuable to you and your family and we are sorry to inform you that the April 27, 2016 sailing of Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas sailing has been cancelled. As a result of this change, your reservation will need to be reaccommodated. We understand any disappointment this may cause, and we will personally reach out to you to ensure the best possible solution is reached.

If you have questions or concerns that need to be addressed before we contact you, you are more than welcome to call on our special help desk. The desk is available now and will remain available to assist you with your reservation until May 23, 2016. We can be reached by calling the following number: 1-888-281-93771-888-281-9377 FREE.

Shown below is the compensation package we are offering due to these circumstances. Our agents will cover these options with you when contacted.

· Re-book on the select sailings below in the same stateroom category at the same protected rate you are currently booked at or for the lowest available cruise fare, whichever is lower.

o Price protection is limited to the cruise fare only. Taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items are subject to prevailing rates regardless of the sailing chosen.

o Select Sailings

§ Navigator of the Seas - March 2, 2018

§ Navigator of the Seas - March 16, 2018

§ Navigator of the Seas – March 30, 2018

· Any other Royal Caribbean sailing can be booked at prevailing rates.

· $200 onboard credit per standard stateroom, $400 onboard credit for suites when you rebook any Royal Caribbean sailing.

Please note that if you choose to cancel, a full refund for amounts paid will be processed to the original form of payment. However, you will not receive any of the above compensation.

Thank you for your understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we hope to welcome you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International®Call

Send SMS

Call from mobile

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Thanks for the update, I just emailed my TA...

I don't know if they will honor the onboard credit as I never officially made my deposit... Booked it one day, went to make the deposit the next and they couldn't find it... We will see what she says

Oh no. I have the March 30 one booked as well too. I will check the website now. I hope it's not true. Really looking forward to this even if it was for 2018.

Ugh. It's showing as SOLD OUT :(. I was looking forward to it because we can never take a longer cruise for Spring Break, but this one left on Good Friday so it worked. It was also a Southern ABC and we didn't have to pay airfare to San Juan.

all of Navigators from Nov 2017 on appear to be sold out there is another thread on this, we booked Nov 24th while on a cruise 2 weeks ago

We have been looking at the availability of Navigator for a mid February 2018 sailing over President's Week. It was a 9 day sailing that fit nicely for us, because of President's Day.

With the date we are looking at quite a ways away, I am sure whatever they are working on regarding Navigator will get sorted out. I just hope the cruise we want to take remains available....and they don't totally change her deployment to another departure port.

If you are already booked and they cancel your cruise and deploy it somewhere else, let them tell you and get whatever compensation you can from them for the hassle.

There is another thread suggesting it is an IT issue and folks have been successful booking via telephone. I still see it in my cruise compass. I would think they would make more money not charting over a holiday but who knows. I see the cruise be for and after available to book.

If you are already booked and they cancel your cruise and deploy it somewhere else, let them tell you and get whatever compensation you can from them for the hassle.

This happened to us once before with the Celebrity Summit. It was chartered and listed on a Jazz Cruise website but X refused to say it was cancelled. We had to play the waiting game until they confirmed it to us with a redeployment offer.

This happened to us once before with the Celebrity Summit. It was chartered and listed on a Jazz Cruise website but X refused to say it was cancelled. We had to play the waiting game until they confirmed it to us with a redeployment offer.

This is not the same 4 or 5 months of Navigator are listed as sold out for late 2017 and early 2018

At least one person on CC is reporting this, which could make sense.

"Finally I called Royal Caribbean and was told by their Agent "Robert" that the company is "reconsidering" the itinerary of this ship/date and have pulled all prices from public view. As they are still taking reservations for this ship/date, they can only be priced by telephone."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The December 31st, 2017 5 day NYE sailing that we are booked on is not showing sold out. All types of cabins available.

All the ones people have been saying are sold out are 9 day cruises, rather strange, not going to worry about it, I am sure we will find out something sooner or later, still a long way off