LIVE! from Mariner..Woo Hoo!

BabySam99

Hey Paul! Mariner is awesome! We are having sooo much fun...whatcha think of my Cardinals?....:rolleyes: I will post when I get back....:)

JC will do...going to the M&M in a couple of minutes...:)

Jlx love to share....we are at sea today so I thought I would stop by and see if anyone had any questions....talk at ya'll later.

Any change in your plans due to Wilma?

Ask someone to tap your back.... you're skipping. :D

Kim how 'bout them Birds. They came back last night. Carpenter is great and he's a local guy from here. I'm torn though, I kind of want to see Roger in the series.

Have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I am looking at getting an aft JS on Deck 10 for January 07 instead of DCL, but just don't know yet. Let me know all about her.

Hey Paul! Mariner is awesome! We are having sooo much fun...whatcha think of my Cardinals?....:rolleyes: I will post when I get back....:)

JC will do...going to the M&M in a couple of minutes...:)

Jlx love to share....we are at sea today so I thought I would stop by and see if anyone had any questions....talk at ya'll later.

Thanks!

Go Cardinals!:D

King Albert!

jc

Ken Rush and Captain Gerry disembarked on October 9th. Capt. Johnny was returning, I don't know who the new CD on Mariner will be. Ken Rush mentioned that he will, of course be the inaugural Cruise Director on Freedom in June.:)

Sorry...been busy...the ship is AWESOME! as far as hurricane Wilma...so far we are still on schedule...we will know more when we get closer to PC...the captain said we may have to stay out one more day, a day at sea...I guess I will have to wait.

We are on the western itenary...St. Maarten and St. Thomas were gorgeous! I did the Beach Rendevous and had a great day...the food was fab and the beach was lovely...totally recomend it!

Good for you Paul! You are going to love Mariner...she's a monster of a ship! We were next to Empress and Disney and they both looked like little tug boats next to this massive ship.

Peggy...The CD is not Matt Baker thats for sure...I have yet to see him! As far as Port or Chops...have not tried either one...hubby is tight and does not want to pay the extra...LOL If I was without him I would...I have enjoyed Jade, thai cruisine and Windjammer is ok...the main dining room was pretty good too...everyone that has tried it that I spoke too enjoyed both places...:)

I have had such a great time with all my CC pals...what a great group!:D

Hi,

So glad you are having fun. See if you can find out if Ken Rush will still be onboard for our Jan 8 sailing. He was our CD for our Voyager cruise and was awesome. We had such a fun time!! Hopefully he will still be on as I heard he just came back on recently from his vacation. (wonder what HE does for vacation......surely not cruising) Hee Hee!!

Have fun and watch out for Wilma!

Hi,

So glad you are having fun. See if you can find out if Ken Rush will still be onboard for our Jan 8 sailing. He was our CD for our Voyager cruise and was awesome. We had such a fun time!! Hopefully he will still be on as I heard he just came back on recently from his vacation. (wonder what HE does for vacation......surely not cruising) Hee Hee!!

Have fun and watch out for Wilma!

I dont believe he will be your cruise director, James Andrews is the CD on the Mariner, I had him when I was on in June and he told me he was leaving for vacation the week I came back (Oct 9th) but that he would be returning and he should be back by january, you wont be disappointed, he was absolutely wonderful.

As of this moment we are coming back as shceduled...so dont worry...I think you will be fine.

Yes he is the CD for the time being...I havent heard anything about him leaving.

The MM was great...so fun to meet everyone I had been talking too for almost a year...really cool!

We bought a horse for the races and guess what we one!! Almost $2000.00...pretty cool...well got to get ready for din-din...formal night tonight so it will take me an hour or so to get gussied up...I hope I fit into my dress I have eaten like a champ...LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lisa...I went to school with a couple of Goekes...sorry I didnt respond earlier...just noticed your reply...wasn't Mariner awesome!? I had such a great time...and met so many CC pals...we are all planning another for Freedom in Oct...cant wait! :) Have a good one!

Archived