Getaway Specialty Restaurant Menu's?

Labador93

I am trying to calculate whether it would be worth investing in the 3 day dining plan and am wondering if anyone has the menus for the restaurants? I know there are no more cover charges (correct me if I'm wrong), so I want to see how much each food item would cost and if we would eat that much.

Thanks

We just did the three day dining package on the epic and the price was if I remember about $30 per meal which is about half the normal price. We also had the UBP and any drink up to $15 is included bottles are not included we went to Cagneys modernos and teppyakkie.

We just did the three day dining package on the epic and the price was if I remember about $30 per meal which is about half the normal price. We also had the UBP and any drink up to $15 is included bottles are not included we went to Cagneys modernos and teppyakkie.

Your prices look wrong, as Cagneys is the only one of the three restaurants that you went to where you could get anywhere near a $60 charge.

Teppenyaki and Moderno are about $30/$35 including service charge.

The only way to really decide on dining plans is to decide where you want to go and then look at menus to get an idea of cost.

Edited by KeithJenner

Moderno is no longer $20. It is $24.95 each plus 18% gratuity, so $29.44 total.

So it seems like it is probably the best deal to buy the 3 day dining plan? Does the dining plan include 3 courses? How much would we actually save?