Byos

dakrewser

Hi All..Can I get in on this too? :):)

I prefer filet mignon.. Omaha steaks is having a sale now.. We can buy them by the case wholesale... Each order gets 8 free burgers..

I'll be happy to co-ordinate..No extra charge except a carrying charge of one bottle of red wine per order...

Remember you can't put the meat in your checked luggage, only in your carry-on...

Now if they'd just let me bring my electric hibachi...

Remember you can't put the meat in your checked luggage, only in your carry-on...

Now if they'd just let me bring my electric hibachi...

You are right!

I think HAL just amended its cruise contract because of this thread.

"Only two steaks per passenger, and they must be in your carry-on luggage. They can be no more than 750ml each. If consumed in the dining room, there will be a $15.00 charge (USDA Prime cuts will be $20.00.)"

And I really prefer my version of bread pudding made with croissants and chocolate. I'll bring the recipe next time. :D

There was a thread some time ago similar to this. People were bringing everything but the kitchen sink, and maybe that too!

When the Chardonnay sisters aren't cruising, we have to find something to keep us entertained.

Edited by Skipper's Mom

It only works if you are having steaks in your room. If you want to have them outside your cabin, you have to pay steerage. It's like corkage, but for beef.

Thanks for having the most humorous and honest and positive come backs. i appreciate your witticisms.

Most of us know that you can always get something else if it doesn't suite you. I hear steaks are good for black eyes though .....