First time Cruiser with 2 kids!!

Lola1204

Hello Everyone!! We are going on our first cruise ever and it's NCL Escape in two weeks and are super excited as well as scared!! We have two kids 3 and 5 years old and I so hope they will have lots of fun and will be willing to stay in the play area so we can have some adult alone time! Is there any dos and don't that you guys suggest do us? Also are there any good excursions on the islands for kids this small?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Scared? There's nothing to be scared of...it's a vacation!

Get a guidebook on your ports...there's lots to do (and you know, kids do LIVE there, too!!) that isn't specifically mentioned in excursion brochures. Find out about the places you'll visit...and then you can worry about HOW to do those things! Most kids enjoy beaches, and you do NOT need "excursions" to go to the beach!!!

Go to your library and check out a guidebook...see what each place has to offer!

What are your ports? We just went on our first cruise ever with our 3 and 5 year old. They loved it. We didn't go by normal schedules but definitely made them nap or have quiet time each day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app