Independence White Party

On ships with a speciality night theme party such as a white party, 70s disco party, British party, etc., there is no expectation that any theme attire be worn to dinner. In fact, most folks don't even know out any theme parties until they are actually on the ship and read it in the compass.

I've been cruising since the mid-80s and I don't recall seeing a suggestion or expectation that guests wear a certain color clothing to dinner.

Enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

On ships with a speciality night theme party such as a white party, 70s disco party, British party, etc., there is no expectation that any theme attire be worn to dinner. In fact, most folks don't even know out any theme parties until they are actually on the ship and read it in the compass.

I've been cruising since the mid-80s and I don't recall seeing a suggestion or expectation that guests wear a certain color clothing to dinner.

Enjoy

M

When I think about it, you are correct, it was for the dancing party out on deck and not suggested for dining room attire - although some did just because they were going partying afterwards. Will just wait and see what they decide, probably depends on the weather if they have a party under the stars anyway.

When I think about it, you are correct, it was for the dancing party out on deck and not suggested for dining room attire - although some did just because they were going partying afterwards. Will just wait and see what they decide, probably depends on the weather if they have a party under the stars anyway.

Enjoy, and remember there is NO requirement to dress in theme clothing to enjoy any theme party. Ever see the 70's party? It is very crowded, folks are having a blast and except for the RCCL staff, I've never seen anyone in 70's attire.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I have never noticed anyone dressing in a theme before either......until February, on the Indy. We came across quite a few people that were in costume for the '70's party. They appeared to be guests, not staff!! :p