Valor

RuthlessBoss

Yes, fish and chips still there... But the skylight/dome above it is gone... And hot tubs on lido have been moved to the first tiered level (main pool) the plans still show them attached to the pool...

Edited by poz222
Added info

That would be May 15th - see you on board!!!

Nah, gene is planning to swim aboard a day late.. :D lol

We'll be there too. On the 15th! :) Can't wait!

Edited by tcindie

Nah, gene is planning to swim aboard a day late.. :D lol

We'll be there too. On the 15th! :) Can't wait!

I don't think you WANT this mental picture I have now!!

Doin' the single digit dance right now. :D

Hi there,

I am new to these boards. I am desperately trying to find an answer to the question I have been asking for months now. Is Camp Ocean part of the dry dock upgrades? Will they implement this change starting May 8th?

I see all the new bars/restaurants have been confirmed and now say "new" on the carnival website... but Camp Ocean still says "Coming Soon"

We are sailing May 12th and I was really hoping my kids would get to experience Camp Ocean.

I keep finding conflicting information online. I tried calling carnival, but again got conflicting information and a lot of "I'm not really sure" 's.

Anyone know the answer to this? Thanks!!! So call to see all the dry dock pics on this board.

There were no remodeling upgrades done to the kids club (circle c) just the O2 was moved to deck 4 for the red frog. So my guess is that no, they will not have camp ocean... But I am not certain of that. Since nothing will be up and running until the first passengers board Sunday, perhaps someone onboard can find out for sure.

There were no remodeling upgrades done to the kids club (circle c) just the O2 was moved to deck 4 for the red frog. So my guess is that no, they will not have camp ocean... But I am not certain of that. Since nothing will be up and running until the first passengers board Sunday, perhaps someone onboard can find out for sure.

Thanks for your reply. I was afraid this was the case being that I have not seen any mention of it recently. At one point it looked like Camp Ocean was part of the upgrade and then it was removed.

The nice lady I spoke to at carnival yesterday told me Camp Ocean was already on the Valor, but I had a feeling she was mistaken.

I just cant help but wonder, if not now...then when? If it says coming soon, when else would they make the changes if not during the dry dock?

Bummer. We have never been on the Valor, but the current kids club does not look all that exciting from the pictures

I was wondering about Camp Ocean also. The area for the younger children is no longer on the deck plans, unless I missed it (very possible!!!). It does say coming soon so fingers crossed, although I believe my 6 year old will have a blast no matter what. Cannot wait for August :) Glad to see Valor is on its way to Port Canaveral for tomorrows voyage, hoping to see some great pictures of her updates :)

Camp carnival is forward, deck 12 (where Serenity deck is which always struck me as funny)... Circle C is deck 4 atrium and now O2 is Deck 4 (where the old comference room is)... The program is still great and they have a lot to do (but no waterworks)... It was a HUGE drydock this time and they had to prioritize things.

The Valor left port this morning and is underway for cleaning, final touches and finishes and will be in PC tomorrow morning... I'll be happy to get DH back!

Edited by poz222
Change phrase

Thank you for posting the pics! We have 10 weeks until sailing but the pics make us wish it was sooner! Can't wait to see everything in person! Again thank you for posting! It's been awesome to see the changes & show my girls - this will be their first cruise! ;)

Thank you for posting the pics! We have 10 weeks until sailing but the pics make us wish it was sooner! Can't wait to see everything in person! Again thank you for posting! It's been awesome to see the changes & show my girls - this will be their first cruise! ;)

Thanks! I still find the whole process fascinating! But I will be happy to get my DH home today!! Yay! 2 drydocks in 2 months he has been gone a lot!