T- minus 8 hours and counting-Getaway

Mizzori

The day has finally arrived and we will be sailing the Getaway later today in our first Haven suite. Getaway starts it's new itinerary today also. Looking forward to going to Honduras. I'm also looking forward to trying this mango meltdown I keep hearing about

The day has finally arrived and we will be sailing the Getaway later today in our first Haven suite. Getaway starts it's new itinerary today also. Looking forward to going to Honduras. I'm also looking forward to trying this mango meltdown I keep hearing about

Mango Meltdowns are great! I've also read here that the Haven has a Pear Pleasure Martini that is good. We will be in our first Haven on Getaway in about 6 weeks so can't wait to hear how your trip goes. What kind of suite are you in?

Hope you have a wonderful time:D

Hello all just off the ship and I must say it was fabolous. I had the mango meltdown and it was really good. I didn't get to try the pear pleasure. I brought all the dailies home with me and will answer all your questions. We are at the airport awaiting out 6pm flight. Glad I have a bunch of battery backups. We were in a H5 suite on the 16th floor. Right out the room into the pool area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Glad you had a fabulous time! I'm sailing on her later this month and am excited to read about how people enjoy the new itinerary/ what they did at the ports. Hope you have a nice flight home.

So excited for you. We cruise Haven Getaway and same itinerary on May 29. Can't wait! Have fun and be safe. Report back?

Hello all just off the ship and I must say it was fabolous. I had the mango meltdown and it was really good. I didn't get to try the pear pleasure. I brought all the dailies home with me and will answer all your questions. We are at the airport awaiting out 6pm flight. Glad I have a bunch of battery backups. We were in a H5 suite on the 16th floor. Right out the room into the pool area.

What was the stateroom number?

So excited for you. We cruise Haven Getaway and same itinerary on May 29. Can't wait! Have fun and be safe. Report back?

As soon as I get settled I have tons of reporting to do with pictures if I know how to upload. But if you have questions ask away I'm sitting in the airport for the next 4 hours

Yay! So glad you had a great time! Where was your favorite place to hang out on the ship?

I would have to say the Haven sundeck it was nice and quiet and the chairs and lounges were so comfortable

As soon as I get settled I have tons of reporting to do with pictures if I know how to upload. But if you have questions ask away I'm sitting in the airport for the next 4 hours

Did you keep the dailies?

I would have to say the Haven sundeck it was nice and quiet and the chairs and lounges were so comfortable

Fairly quiet in the haven ....or lots of kids running around

Fairly quiet in the haven ....or lots of kids running around

Very quiet in the Haven. There were 1 set of children but they were very polite. I think most parents let them go to the kids zone.

Very quiet in the Haven. There were 1 set of children but they were very polite. I think most parents let them go to the kids zone.

Thanks... Also, hot and humid in Honduras and Belize this time of year...I'll be in the Haven next Sunday

Thanks... Also, hot and humid in Honduras and Belize this time of year...I'll be in the Haven next Sunday

Honduras was very hot. We did the Little French key excursion and It was fantastic.

Belize we booked the NCL belize zoo and monkey sanctaury. Do not waist your money on this trip to me it was not worth it.